GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New owner in Western Washington

Go down 
+7
Steak
waterbottle
Street
NorthernProducer
wardentm
beetle
DoggyDaddy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DoggyDaddy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
DoggyDaddy

New owner in Western Washington Empty
PostSubject: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Hey guys,

I have been wanting a Guzzi for a lot of years and for some reason waited until now to buy one.   I've been lurking around here gathering information and finally decided the time had come.

Bought a GRiSO today from Moto International in Seattle and had a great visit there.  Good people and wonderful classic motorcycle shop atmosphere.  It takes a lot to get me into Seattle but the trip was well worth it.

My name is Steven and I am sure I will be looking for ideas and answers. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Welcome ghetto Got Pics?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 am

G'day Stephen
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your GRiSO and please stay safe
regards
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:14 am

Welcome to the forum, Steven!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Welcome, Steven.

Our monthly Moto Guzzi Club breakfast is coming up on the 2nd of September (always  the first Saturday of the month).  Breakfast is at Krain Corner Inn in Enumclaw, 40 miles from my place. Nice little jaunt, good food and great folks - A group of us starts out together from my house in Georgetown at 8:00 am -  PM me if you're interested in joining us.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi Steven. You will Enjoy the GRiSO, I'm secretly in love with the 8v engine ( Don't tell the bride Razz )
Also, watch those Seattle-ites, they might corrupt you cheers
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Shhh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:36 pm

It takes a lot to get you into Seattle? I go there every chance I get, beautiful city...

See you at breakfast in Enumclaw on the 2nd? Welcome to the ghetto.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DoggyDaddy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
DoggyDaddy

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Street and Steak, I live in the corner of Kent near Black Diamond and Maple Valley, and work in Enumclaw, so that's a quick jump for me.  I have a few things on the calendar (in pencil) for the weekend, I'll see if I can clear a little time to join you for breakfast.

Although I do appreciate the beauty of Seattle I am at the point that I need a specific reason to go.  I like being out in Cedar County.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:55 pm

We'll keep an eye out for a new face on a GRiSO! Hope you can make it, DD.

Back to top Go down
DoggyDaddy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
DoggyDaddy

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Got out for a great ride on Sunday, went to the west side of Mount Saint Helens.  It was an awesome get-acquainted experience and I am in love with the bike.

You can see that we are still hazy with the smoke from forest fires.

Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 am

Welcome aboard Steven, best colour to fall in love with
Back to top Go down
AH Head
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
AH Head

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:54 pm

You have my GRiSO LOL Cool
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 am

Congratulations with your GRiSO! Hope to see you one day on this side of the border!

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Best wishes for miles of smiles from the top of Virginia.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Western Washington   New owner in Western Washington Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New owner in Western Washington
Page 1 of 1