GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July

Go down 
+3
waterbottle
Oz1200Guzzi
bonny650
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bonny650
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
bonny650

Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Empty
PostSubject: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A utility vehicle being used in the park.
Back to top Go down
bonny650
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
bonny650

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:35 pm

I would love to add an ercole to my stable, but they are few and far between and way too expensive. Still dreaming is half the fun.

Nice Photos
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:35 am

That Green 2 Smoker in the 2nd pic looks good
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:18 am

great shots, i too have been there, but it was closed. This was probably a blessing in disguise as the rest of the group i was with were just amazed a guzzi made it that far, i had the last the laugh as a Honda and Aprilia didn't made it home on the back of a recovery truck.

i took some nice pictures from the outside, but will go again
Back to top Go down
bonny650
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
bonny650

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 am

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 am

I checked and there are 3 ercole 500s in Classic car & bikes - one is a restore project for €1000 pick up in Italy through to a fully restored at 7850 gbp......which led me to discover TRIKING now do a very posh chassis kit for CARC based donor bikes (worth knowing if you trash your frame)...so for similar money could build a 'new' classic - I haven't got beyond the thinking about it stage but the CARC chassis looks fantastic bit of kit !

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:30 pm

Any more pics of that last one, Paul? Reminds me of an amazing Guzzi cycle car that the Late Bob Nolan built here. Bob passed away a few years ago, but earlier this summer we were all at the house celebrating his widow, Marian's 90th birthday and the cycle car was on display.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 am

Here's the link - it's a type 4 Triking and loads of pics; only bit that needs sorting is the front cover as older versions have shiny alu front ends & CARC have black plastic....see types 1-3
Triking type4
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 am

Thanks, Paul. That's pretty cool and looks like a blast to drive.

Pete

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Agree Pete, in fact if I had enough space I'd buy a CARC bike and build one before the world goes electric - end of era etc....they just sound and look so cool on the road but unlike morgans/cobras/etc they are guzzi based....even more quirky than a GRiSO & can pull the whole family without helmets !
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Me too, Paul. My wife, Esther was really keen on the Elio car, but Elio Motors doesn't look like it's going to survive. The company is deep in debt and they're three years behind on their promised release date. Some friends of ours were among the first to plunk down a thousand clams to reserve their Elio - now they just shrug and show off their $1,000 t-shirt!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July   Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Went to Mandello del Lario and the MG Museum in July
Page 1 of 1