GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

ECU 54 Fault Showing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nev Grunwald
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Nev Grunwald

ECU 54 Fault Showing Empty
PostSubject: ECU 54 Fault Showing   ECU 54 Fault Showing Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 am

Hi folks,

I'm hoping one of you will know how to cure the issue my 8V is suffering with. Whilst coming home from a two day tour of Wales, having covered a couple of hundred miles without issue, I pulled up to give my legs a stretch, as I had twice before during the day. However, when I went to turn the bike on this time, the rev counter went through its usual sweep and the GRiSO sign came and went, only to be replaced by the word SERVICE.

The starter kicks in and turns the motor over just fine and the petrol pump sounds to be priming, but it won't fire up. I checked through the diagnostics and ECU 54 is showing a fault.

Has anyone here got any idea what would have caused this and what the likely course of action to fix it will be?

Thanks in advance all,

Nev
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: ECU 54 Fault Showing   ECU 54 Fault Showing Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:42 am

Phase sensor I think.

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: ECU 54 Fault Showing   ECU 54 Fault Showing Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:24 am

Yep. This. ^^^^^

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECU 54 Fault Showing   ECU 54 Fault Showing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ECU 54 Fault Showing
Page 1 of 1