GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What's your longest GRiSO trip?

Go down 
+13
Oz1200Guzzi
moto
beetle
bahamazoo
mark111
MrGPz
GUZ21
Street
Omnis
sidrat
Bill Hagan
wyno
nblades
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 am

bahamazoo wrote:
Well Mr Hagan, a thousand apologies for any distress that the FIG may have caused... Razz
Ghetto cred coming your way, as restitution.

The Hagan Precedent
"on a GRiSO or any motorcycle?  Again, impressive. "

but never have a bridge huh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there also seems to be a town...

Ha! jocolor

Have been to Hagan, Georgia, but was unaware of "my" bridge. I'll look into that.

When I lived down that way -- Fort Stewart, 1984-87 -- I was an Army JA.  We had a octogenarian federal magistrate.  He'd been a soldier in WWI. He was so old (the connection here, btw) that a bridge named after him was being torn down and a new one (also named for him) was being built! Shocked  

Anyway, he was a hoot.  I once watched him find a soldier charged with some minor traffic delict who had pleaded Guilty, Not Guilty; a co-accused in the same case (drag-racing, as I recall) who had pleaded Not Guilty ... yup, Guilty.  cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

My wife did 7700 miles (12391.95 km) on her GRiSO SE on a cross country trip over the course of 2 1/2 weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:57 pm

^^^^^^

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen

Awesome.

Bill

P.S.  May PM you on Stornello issue or two.  Fear not ... minor stuff and may be a few days.  In the middle of an 870 cleaning, and as simple as that is, I do it so seldom I have to watch a y/t vid. study
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:03 am

Bill Hagan wrote:
^^^^^^

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen queen

Awesome.

Bill

P.S.  May PM you on Stornello issue or two.  Fear not ... minor stuff and may be a few days.  In the middle of an 870 cleaning, and as simple as that is, I do it so seldom I have to watch a y/t vid. study

Not sure what help I can be, but by all means. All I've done to it is oil changes and valve adjusts so far. FWIW, we love the little bastard. Very enjoyable bike to ride.
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 pm

I see extreme powersports in MD has about 6 leftover 16's. 7000.00 out the door. Seriously considering one.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Here in Australia, Peter Stevens Is selling the one they have in Geelong for $19,990 AUD. That's $15,182 USD. Just a little bit of a difference eh?
Back to top Go down
KillerX
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
KillerX

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am

It was on a Norge, but I rode 1022mi in 17.5hrs.
Planning on doing the same when I get my GRiSO. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your longest GRiSO trip?   What's your longest GRiSO trip? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What's your longest GRiSO trip?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2