GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from a GRiSO girl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stsarah
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
stsarah

Greetings from a GRiSO girl Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Heya,

I'm Sarah, and I ride an '07 GRiSO 1100. Red, of course (the fastest color). I'm working on a few more mods for my GRiSO. So far I've just eliminated the undertail assembly, treated my headers with Performance Coatings in satin black, swapped in some Aprilia black mirrors, replaced the rear turn signals with cateyes, added heated grips and bar risers, and I have a rear hugger in the garage awaiting paint before install. I also have a spare stock pipe that I've been poking holes in the baffles of... because I love the look of the big oversized exhaust, but I want more noise, and someone had to go there! I'm interested in eliminating all of the chromed plastic on my GRiSO and am working my way through getting it all off the bike. Not sure if I'll buck up and pay for the carbon fiber covers for the gauge cluster and starter, or just paint everything satin black. Or perhaps I'll buy black parts off a newer 8V SE and mount them up!

I also want to hang my exhaust higher, to expose my beautiful Brembo rim. MMMM, I love that rim!! I love you

In addition to the GRiSO, I have two Suzuki Bandit 1200S bikes, a Suzuki V-Strom 650, and a 1976 Yamaha RD400 cafe racer. In the year I've had my GRiSO, I've only logged 3,000 miles on it. For me, it is my sunny days bike, reserved for carving up the twisties or commuting to work on a nice day. I try to have a bike for every purpose. I did log over 10,000 miles in the last 12 months between my 5 bikes, but my GRiSO is a bit of a garage king. 

Here's a recent pic of 3 of my bikes. I LOVE THAT GRiSO!!!~ Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.motointernational.com
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey Sarah,

Great to have you here, see you on Sunday at Smarty Pants!

Forza, i Bravi di Seattle!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
stsarah
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
stsarah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks, Steak! I'll be there for the Guzzi owner's brunch with bells on... on my GRiSO. Wink 10:30!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motointernational.com
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 am

Hey Sarah
Harry down in OZ.
Nice bikes, had a Yamaha RD200 once and it went like a rocket, didn't handle very well though.
Love the GRiSO in red, mines black but any colour is good as long as it's a GRiSO.
Wife came with me to look at it and just said, BUY it.
Any way all the best and enjoy the bikes.

Harry
Back to top Go down
AH Head
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
AH Head

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 pm

So for those of you that I spoke with at MI......... we made the hop down to Smarty Pants last Sunday via Hwy 2.......... great ride just missed you guys by about 3 hrs....Arrg
Next time I guess.Smile 

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:49 am

Head,

Sorry we missed you at Smarty Pants. Did you know that the meeting time was 10:30 am?

Welcome to the ghetto!

- Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
AH Head
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
AH Head

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

OK.......... good things to know.If any of you are up and about in the lower mainland area or just passing through.... let me know.

Cheers8) 
Back to top Go down
wallycycle
Carlotto
Carlotto
wallycycle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 pm

You mentioned bar risers. What kind and did they bring the bars closer to you?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a GRiSO girl   Greetings from a GRiSO girl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a GRiSO girl
Page 1 of 1