GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Mivv or GPR Exhaust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mivv or GPR Exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Mivv or GPR Exhaust   Mivv or GPR Exhaust Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:54 am

Trying to decide whether to buy the Mivv(had on a Yamaha FZ1) or GPR Furore for my 2015 GRiSO. Would remapping be a given or if the db killer is installed would remapping be necessary? Would like to hear from those that own either exhaust.
Back to top Go down
davem
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
davem

PostSubject: Re: Mivv or GPR Exhaust   Mivv or GPR Exhaust Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am

There is no need for a remap when fitting a silencer with a db killer fitted. Having said that the bike by popular consent would be enhanced by a Beetle map.
Back to top Go down
scagliog
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
scagliog

PostSubject: Re: Mivv or GPR Exhaust   Mivv or GPR Exhaust Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Hello... which exhaust did you end up buying and how do you like it?

I am in the quest as well for my 2017 GRiSO. Arrow, Zard, MiVV, GPR, Mistral, don't like Agostini or Termignoni.. oh even the GTcycle muffler :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am looking for same or not to much louder sound, smaller exhaust and lighter.. look is secondary, and yes I would not want to do the ECU remap at this point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mivv or GPR Exhaust   Mivv or GPR Exhaust Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mivv or GPR Exhaust
Page 1 of 1