GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Yet another GRiSO crash.

Go down 
+9
Grisonut
Papa Lazarou
Nobleswood
beetle
sidrat
jlburgess
Street
Pisano
DougMc
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DougMc
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DougMc

Yet another GRiSO crash.  Empty
PostSubject: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Can't believe i crashed my 09 GRiSO last week. Coming around a bend out by Jordan lake on labor day. Must have had a momentary distraction, suddenly saw a car stopped in my lane on country road. I had both tires chirpping but still made contact with the back end and went down. Only scrapes and bruises so still able to kick myself. Bike will likely be totalled, we'll see. Anyway, I can't see replacing with anything but another GRiSO, so may be looking soon.
Doug in North Carolina
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Glad you're telling us bout it
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Yikes, Doug, glad you're okay. As 'offs' go, it sounds like you got off easy. Take care, we've had way too many this year.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
jlburgess
Carlotto
Carlotto
jlburgess

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Sorry to hear that Doug but at least you sound uninjured? Lots of dealers are making screaming deals on 2017's and '18's. I'd be saving those cast wheels and looking for a silver one.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 pm

hey Doug, glad you are okay, more worried that the pool of GRiSO's is declining! maybe it will make them worth more :-)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 am

Not another one! I'm well pleased you're OK.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:24 am

Doug,
Having a hurricane knocking on your door wasn't excitement enough ?
Glad you're okay !
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:32 pm

glad you are okay and pushing the rarity value of these fine machines upwards. Wink
Back to top Go down
DougMc
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DougMc

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:08 pm

I'm with you on the wheels. Everything up for sale now has the spoke wheels, which look fabulous, but I like the simplicity of alloy. I'm also thinking I should salvage my roller kit since that opens the scope of models a available. Might even get a deal on a flattie.
Tim, thanks for the good wishes and indeed this hurricane is going to be a bummer. I hope you're well out of the way before it hits the mountains.
Doug
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Glad you're OK and all but I don't like this trend. Sad
Grisos being banged up... me no likey.
The upside is that this might get you in a new one for cheap.
But be careful, you're not allowed to take bits off from the wrecked one unless you buy it back for parts...
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm

I'd buy it back in a heartbeat as long as it isn't too badly mashed.

Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Don't worry 'bout them cast wheels, we got plastic ones. geek
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:00 am

Glad you are ok! Now try to stay dry this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:52 am

Staying GRiSOed is priority one! Glad you're intact.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
NewApriliaGuy
Carlotto
Carlotto
NewApriliaGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:50 am

Glad to hear you’re OK.

Somewhat surprised I never saw you while on my Aprilia though. Until late last year the Triangle was my stomping ground. Used to ride around Jordan at least thrice a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GRiSO crash.    Yet another GRiSO crash.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yet another GRiSO crash.
Page 1 of 1