GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?    Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:01 am

Hi guys,

I've a set of alloys in the classified ads - front and rear fresh poweder coat, complete with front spindle, new bearings in the front and colour co-ordinated hub cap for the rear wheel. I never got the chance to put the on the bike and now they are hanging in my garage, sad and forlorn. They need a new home.

I'm in the UK North West.

Andy
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?    Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:03 am

Interested but rather poor at present. If they are still around in a few weeks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?    Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:56 pm

No worries, if I get any interest elsewhere I'll let you know. I hate seeing them hanging in my garage.
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?    Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:35 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?    Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cast alloy wheels for GRiSO SE anyone?
Page 1 of 1