GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New Bloke from Australia

Go down 
+11
GHTE
Richard
wardentm
sidrat
waterbottle
wyno
Pisano
Street
beetle
Oz1200Guzzi
Ranga
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

New Bloke from Australia Empty
PostSubject: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm thinking very hard about a GRiSO. I have to cull the fleet first. decisions, decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm

OK Ranga, what have you got to date?

Do get a GRiSO, and this is the right place for information.

Oh, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:21 am

Welcome.

Buy the GRiSO. No one here will try to talk you out of it.

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 am

That's the truth. Welcome to the Ghetto, Ranga!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:32 am

Welcome!

See that one closest to the door? Remove it to make room for the GRiSO. Least amount of effort.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:44 am

Welcome Ranga. I'm south west of Melbourne too. In Geelong. If you want to try one out let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:13 am

Welcome Ranga!
And just to make you feel ................... special.

Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

[quote="ghezzi"]Welcome Ranga!
And just to make you feel ................... special.

Love that one Ghezzi cheers
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 am

Welcome, intersted to know what you have to cull
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:03 pm

G'day Ranga
Greetings from Tas.
Get a GRiSO, you will love one ....
Lots of info on this site - enjoy
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello Ranga. Welcome, Bienvenue  cheers
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Welcome, Should you go ahead I am sure you will grow to love these honest, uncomplicated and reliable machines. They are a unique species of bike when you consider the current crop of bikes from other manufacturers loaded to the gills with electronic aids (read interference). The GRiSO is very basic, does its job very well and is a sheer delight to ride and easy to maintain.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:21 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
The Current fleet.
2004 Kawasaki Z1000. Happy to sell.
2007 H-D Super glide. Very reluctant to sell.
cars Hyundai i30 (My late wife's car and reluctant to sell)
Holden Jackaroo,( Isuzu Trooper for the Nth Americans) Not selling, How useful is a mid size 4wd wagon.
Wyno, I would appreciate the opportunity to take one for a ride, and i would appreciate having a chat in general. PS, in Mercer st have a used one for sale and I would be keen to hear what you have to say.
I've owned a Speed Triple and a Gen2 Aprilia Tuono.
It was the Tuono that turned me onto V Twins.
I really need to cull the fleet to 2, 1 motorcycle, 1 car.
Mandatory registration and insurance is @ $500.00 per vehicle. Full insurance is @ another $500 per vehicle.
As I said decisions, decisions, decisions.
Now to do more research on GRiSO's.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:34 am

Best to try and find a post 2012 model unless it's an earlier model that has been rollerised early and correctly.

If you are looking for a stellar example that has had everything done to it my offsider Michael's bike is for sale as he broke his back last year and will never ride again sadly.

If you want the REAL skinny on GRiSO's in general and 8V's in particular gimme a call. I have more experience of 8V's than probably any other shop. Certainly far more than any other shop in Oz.

Pete
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:54 am

I'll go and have a look at the one in Mercer St (Peter Stevens I presume) and I'll talk to you about it. After having a ride on mine and, if you decide you like it, you really should give Pete a call about Michael's GRiSO. Give me a call on 0422737673.
Back to top Go down
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:04 am

Awesome support here guys thank you.
The Z1000 will be sold.
The HD should be nervous. I think I'm gunna sell it too.
Back to top Go down
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 am

wyno wrote:
I'll go and have a look at the one in Mercer St (Peter Stevens I presume) and I'll talk to you about it. After having a ride on mine and, if you decide you like it, you really should give Pete a call about Michael's GRiSO. Give me a call on 0422737673.

Thank you Wyno. Wyno checked out a used bike at the local dealers for me (unasked), Loaned me his bike to ride to see what I thought of them.
We had a long conversation about who locally should and should not be allowed to touch them. He gave me a hell of a lot of information I would have had trouble accessing elsewhere. Thank you Wyno.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:51 am

Pete, I just checked up on the bike at Peter Stevens and it hasn't been rollerised. The price on the sticker is over $9000 but the price on their website is $7490 and it's got 35923 km on it. As far as I could see it had no damage or scrapes. I've also just been over to Simon's (Ranga) house and let him have a ride on mine and he was very impressed. I've given him your mobile and he said that he will get in touch with to have a chat about Michael's bike.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:52 am

Not a problem Simon. Sort of paying it forward from all the help I've received here.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:53 am

Good o.
Back to top Go down
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:13 am

Kawasaki Z1000, is advertised on bikesales. $4500.00, The red one.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:25 am

Funny. I sent some pics of Michael's bike to 'Ranga' but ended up sending him my whole photo stream by mistake!

So the poor bastard probably had to plough through zillions of pics of broken motorbikes, Jude modelling some creation of hers and treasured pics of Connor after he got beaten up by some fuckwit in Canberra.

I did tell him that the tube of toothpaste consented but we had to bribe the goat.......... affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 am

Kawasaki has just sold. I expect to purchase a GRiSO within weeks.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:24 am

Excellent. cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:32 am

Has Michael contacted you Ranga?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Australia   New Bloke from Australia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Bloke from Australia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next