GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

My GRiSO video

Go down 
+4
anguscameron1966
cognosticator
Richard
GuZeee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:51 am

I was inspired by other videos where people showed all the features of their bikes so I stole the idea and made this one in my driveway. It’s short but covers the main mods I’ve made. I left off some things like the aluminum levers, removed charcoal canister, etc. but the main mods are on display.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Biggest change from stock is the powder coated black frame, the tail tidy, no rear pegs and frame, and mistral exhaust. But I think the small other details make a big difference too, both in looks and functionality.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:04 am

Thumbs Up sunny
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:38 pm

What.....no sound clip of the exhaust
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Good point, I should do one that captures the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Looks great! Those mirrors look smart, I'm looking to loose the standard and go with bar end type.

These look like the ones you have fitted? If so did you need to do any other mods to get them fitted?

Cheers,

Angus.
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:05 pm

anguscameron1966 wrote:
Looks great!  Those mirrors look smart, I'm looking to loose the standard and go with bar end type.  

These look like the ones you have fitted? If so did you need to do any other mods to get them fitted?

Cheers,

Angus.

Yes, those are the ones! To install them, I already had posts from my previous bar-end mirrors to attach them to. It was a tight fit, but they went on fine. If you don’t have those, you might need to get adapters. Motogadget sells the ones to go with these mirrors, but they are quite expensive; you might be able to get cheaper ones. You could theoretically attach the mirrors directly to the bars, but you’d have to move the throttle cable assembly and everything inwards to slide the grips over to make enough space. I think the post/adapter route is better.

Here is a close-up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks GuZee I will look into what I can get. Those look great!
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Hey Angus they really look good & ability to adjust them inwards may help extra width issue.  I bought these below which have nice bar end Al but overall very crude fittings & don't allow much/any inwards travel - dinged lorry with RHS one whilst filtering so took them off again to reduce the extra 6 inch handlebar width they bring.

Back to top Go down
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Nice job, great looking GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Mirrors ordered, supplied here does not have any adaptors but I'm sure I will be able to get something sorted.

Cheers,

Angus.
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:10 am

zebraranger wrote:
Nice job, great looking GRiSO.

Thanks!

- Chris
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:14 am

That's a beauty, Chris!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:06 am

Street wrote:
That's a beauty, Chris!

Pete (Street)

Thanks Pete!

It’s my favorite of all the bikes I’ve owned in the last 35 years, including some that were a lot faster and more powerful, but not as much fun.

- Chris Z
(Pronounced “Zee” in the USA, as in GuZeee)
Back to top Go down
Stromgriso
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stromgriso

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:42 am

Very nice indeed! Great mods there! Made some comments on your Youtube post too! -Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My GRiSO video Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GRiSO video   My GRiSO video Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My GRiSO video
Page 1 of 1