GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Oxford heated grips, charging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck Turgidson
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Buck Turgidson

Oxford heated grips, charging Empty
PostSubject: Oxford heated grips, charging   Oxford heated grips, charging Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:49 pm

My mechanic installed a set on my new 2017 1200SE, since then the battery icon appears on the LCD display. I assume this is a warning regarding charging, or does it simply indicate the battery was temporarily disconnected? I found nothing about it in the owner's manual. I could call the dealer but they seemingly know very little about Guzzis, they just sell them. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford heated grips, charging   Oxford heated grips, charging Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Hi Buck, are you sure that it is not just the battery charging icon that can be looked at when you toggle through the mode button on the handlebar?
Back to top Go down
Buck Turgidson
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Buck Turgidson

PostSubject: Re: Oxford heated grips, charging   Oxford heated grips, charging Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:38 pm

That was it Guzzi Cat, thanks. My sister lives over there, in Cloghane, County Kerry. I wish an early Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford heated grips, charging   Oxford heated grips, charging Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oxford heated grips, charging
Page 1 of 1