GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO low level Flying NZ

Go down 
+3
sidrat
wyno
GhostBullet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

GRiSO low level Flying NZ Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Howdy,
thought I would share a couple of clips I put together the last couple of weeks, from a Rally ride Dec 18 and on in Feb 19.

I went with making them short quick and hopefully interesting to watch Smile

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 am

Cool videos. It's always nice to see what another country looks like. I'm going to have to visit NZ and ride those roads.
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:00 am

We do have some great roads, there is a variety for sure. Some maintenance of them can be a little average.
But I guess that what makes them unique. And it is great to take the time to smell and visualise the landscapes.
Heading to the West Coast and back this weekend, with some scenic stops, and intention to capture a splattering of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 am

great vids
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 am

Awesome videos Ghostbullet cheers
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks so much for the feedback... if ya check out my channel there is a fair number of various rides I have thrown up, including some racing on an old RD400 and Bucket racer FXR150
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:39 am

I like that  Cool
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:37 am

The weekend just gone, A ride was taken to our West Coast, taking the long route to a rally.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Good grief! Rather you than me! We were driving north to south early last week when the big bridge at Haast, (I think?) got washed away! We only just made it back east over Arthur's Pass before they closed that road too!

I think that rain was the last remandnts of one of the Cyclones that formed off the Pilbara NW of Oz. It crossed the entire continent NW to SE and then swept across the Tasman picking up more moisture on the way and then dumped it all on the West Coast.

One has to ask? Do you have gills? Very Happy

Just watched the vid. You must of missed out on most of it. Lucky man! Thumbs Up

Pete
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 pm

Ha ha Pete, The weather for our trip was perfect and the roads were all but cleared. Nothing like they had been earlier in the week.
This coming weekend, we have a ride down to Wanaka and Beaumont, with the hope of going via the West Coast and Haast, but sadly the bridge that got washed out is not likely to be fixed by then. Though will at least get to ride through the Linidis Pass and over the Crown Range. No doubt I will look to video a little of something on the journey.
I don't mind a little rain.. in fact some of the most memorable trips have been torrential, tip the water from ya boots when ya stop like.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:03 pm

My youngest son, Shepard is hanging out indefinitely at the Pines Tavern near Westport on the west coast. He's been bumming around New Zealand for the past three months and happened in there a few weeks ago and ended up staying. Apparently the owner lost her husband recently and decided to sell the place so Shep figured he'd stick around for a while and help out around the place in exchange for room and board. He's having a grand time doing odd jobs and helping out in the pub and kitchen. If you're ever out that way, stop in and introduce yourself.

Pete (Street)

Clicky

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Great video, GB.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO low level Flying NZ   GRiSO low level Flying NZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO low level Flying NZ
Page 1 of 1