GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Installed a few farkles today...more to go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

Installed a few farkles today...more to go Empty
PostSubject: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:06 pm

I finally felt good enough today and it got up to 86° so nice and comfortable in the garage.

Today I installed the hyperlites [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that are flashing brake, running lights and turn signals. Very bright and I like the lashing when I have the brake applied.

I also installed a tail tidy I got off ebay for $15 shipped, looks like the one from the other guzzi site and even has a place for the turn signals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I started rewiring for aux power as I had a rats nest behind the air filter, so I decided on the fuzeblock to clean things up.m [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got about 2/3 through that when my neck and back gave out. I still am not supposed to ride until June so I have time to get it all done.

On the list is heated grips, aux lights and get the Traxxion AK20 cartridges installed, but I will ride the bike to their shop for them to do it. LOL I want it done right :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:33 pm

Those Hyper lights are very visable.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:59 pm

They are, but their double sided tape sucks. One side already has come loose.

I will get some 3M and that should do it.
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:29 pm

pics of the tail tidy please!  Was it just a bolt on or what else is needed to do thanks
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:42 am

Here are a couple taken at 6am, so not the best and ignore the mess, I still have a lot of farkeling to do LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:26 am

Jerry,
I look forward to seeing all this new stuff when we ride next. And, since I can never keep up with you, I’ll be in a good place to check it out. Just noticed your veteran plate too. Can’t believe I didn’t see that before now. Thanks for serving at what was a very “tense” time, I’m sure.
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 am

Thanks looking good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installed a few farkles today...more to go   Installed a few farkles today...more to go Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Installed a few farkles today...more to go
Page 1 of 1