GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Innovv K2 Dual Camera

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

Innovv K2 Dual Camera Empty
PostSubject: Innovv K2 Dual Camera   Innovv K2 Dual Camera Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 11:25 pm

As the driving round my neck of the woods seems to be deteriorating on a daily basis, I bought an Innovv K2 dual camera should the worst happen & I need something for the insurance company.  Initially, I was going to go for a GoPro or similar, but then I found this.  It's hard-wired into the bike & switches itself on ten seconds after the ignition is turned on.  You can set the recording loop from one to fifteen minutes.  Has a separate GPS unit, so that your location is tagged to the footage.  Fitted with a 256 gb SD card, it'll record 19 hours of footage.  You can download an app to your phone to preview live footage & recordings.

Really good footage quality -  not so good when uploaded to YouTube, but on my home laptop - cracking.  Customer service is spot-on as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a car pulling out from a side road in front of me - this happened my first time with it fitted - that would have been ironic !!

And this is me going past a police speed camera van

This is the live footage from both the front & rear cameras - ignore the date / time stamp - I had to do an update on the unit to reset it.  

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Innovv K2 Dual Camera   Innovv K2 Dual Camera Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 11:46 pm

Ooh! Another geegaw!

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Innovv K2 Dual Camera   Innovv K2 Dual Camera Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 11:55 pm

thats a nice little unit!
just looked at website... mmmm click or not click scratch
AUD $500 here at the moment, but what cost proof??? (edit - that $ is third party Rolling Eyes AUD$338 direct)

great exhaust note there too btw
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Innovv K2 Dual Camera   Innovv K2 Dual Camera Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2019 12:20 am

Don't look at the eBay prices. Shocked

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovv K2 Dual Camera   Innovv K2 Dual Camera Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Innovv K2 Dual Camera
Page 1 of 1