GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

First GRiSO

Go down 
+11
Dave R
Street
Griso Lad
Steak
Leone
Richard
dacooler
GHTE
Dave Swanson
Pete Roper
finsbury
15 posters
AuthorMessage
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi all. My first GRiSO, though was one of the options when I bought the V7 Racer that I've now traded in for this beauty.

So glad I finally decided to go for one Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Year? Post 2012 I hope?
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Year? Post 2012 I hope?

From the paint scheme I would say it is a 2015 or newer.

What say finsbury? And seeing this is your first post, take the opportunity to introduce yourself. Nice looking GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:05 pm

We got that colour scheme in 2012. That's why I asked. It's just my flat tappet paranoia kicking in!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:26 am

Pete Roper wrote:
We got that colour scheme in 2012. That's why I asked. It's just my flat tappet paranoia kicking in!Very Happy

Ah yes, I should have guessed. Now we all need to know!!
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:14 am

Welcome, she looks like a beaut.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
dacooler
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
dacooler

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:48 am

Awesome bike dude, enjoy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Hello ! Welcome, Bonjour  cheers

Nice bike, nice color  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Thanks all, and to cure the flat tappet paranoia Smile it's a later one, reg'd 2017

I've had a few bikes over the years, and really love riding the GRiSO. It feels so well balanced, and more agile than I expected - more so than the V7 Racer.

Back to top Go down
Leone
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Leone

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Wilkommen bounce Beautiful bike! king

I agree, handling is much better than one might expect. Although, this bike is teaching me the art of slowing down and enjoying the ride, vs going to jail or (worse) becoming a road tomato...  jocolor  affraid  cherry

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Welcome to the ghetto and congrats on your new GRiSO.

Sidenote, it's my understanding that there are web crawlers out there constantly combing the inter webs for valid email addresses that they can send SPAM to. If you would like to change your forum name to something other than your email address. Send me a PM.

- SD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Griso Lad
Carlotto
Carlotto
Griso Lad

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:50 am

@finsbury
The black & silver colour scheme looks fantastic.It was the colour I wanted when I purchased my GRiSO,but was told it was no longer an option as the red & black colour had replaced it.That’s a great looking bike.
There where a few second hand ones around,but I wanted a new GRiSO so had to settle for the new colour scheme.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:13 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Finsbury!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks all Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Nice - must be one of the last registered in the UK. Love the end-can - Agostini ? What part of the UK are you ?
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Thanks, and yes it's an Agostini. Came with it, plus the original Smile I'm in Cambridgeshire, not far form Huntingdon.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

Welcome Fin from us all down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your stay here
Stay safe and warm
Back to top Go down
BB43215
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BB43215

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:47 pm

congrats! I basically did the same thing. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://columbuscraftcocktailtour.com
Ranga
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Ranga

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Welcome bloke,Nice GRiSO. It needs a little more black but that might be my personal taste slipping in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:35 pm

finsbury wrote:
Thanks, and yes it's an Agostini. Came with it, plus the original Smile I'm in Cambridgeshire, not far form Huntingdon.

Looks good - I have the Agostini cone in black.  Bet it's a lot lighter than the original - mine didn't come with the original, this was already fitted.  Cracking bike - love it
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Thanks all Smile

Dave R wrote:

Looks good - I have the Agostini cone in black.  Bet it's a lot lighter than the original - mine didn't come with the original, this was already fitted.  Cracking bike - love it

I've not had the Agostini off the bike, but by carrying the original to/from the car I'd bet the Agostini is significantly lighter Smile I do love the sound of the original though, so may give it a try at some point.
Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:18 pm

I replaced my muffler with a Mistral I original purchased for a 1200 Sport. I was able to easily cut out the extra inlet pipe the Mistral came with.

Weight saving was 5 kG. It would take me a long time to lose that much personally.

Stock muffler 7.23 kG
Mistral replacement 2.23 kG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: First GRiSO   First GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First GRiSO
Page 1 of 1