GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Check studs after tip over??

Go down 
+8
Bulldog9
alanlemansiv
Grisonut
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Pete Roper
kubbie
Triman023
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check studs after tip over??   Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:43 am

$203 US from TLM but they'll need to get it in.
Back to top Go down
Wet Coaster
Carlotto
Carlotto
Wet Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Check studs after tip over??   Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:21 pm

moto wrote:
Wet Coaster wrote:
P.S. anyone know where to get a 2011 black fender? My "dealer" says they're no longer stocked by Piaggio. I've looked in all the usual used parts places.

Well, that looks like an earlier model than 2011 -- a 2007 or so GRiSO 1100, maybe. In any event, a black (front) mud guard is listed as available at af1racing. Search there for part number gu0643430000BM .  (The part number has changed from the one in the original parts list, it seems.)

You won't like the price, I think. $347.85.  Shocked

How about some Bondo instead?

Moto

Yeah, I meant 2007 1100 but somehow my fingers didn't get the message across!

I'll have a look. Trying to find one in the right finish has been a bit of a challenge, carbon fibre not being my thing.

Also I don't care if it's $1000, since the other guy's insurance is paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Check studs after tip over??   Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Well order it from AF1. They can get one in in a week as there is one is stock in Atlanta or wherever as their parts system cross references. Of course if the tools at the Piaggio workshop have got it wrong it could be a clusterfuck but front mudguards would be a fairly fast moving, (In Guzzi terms!) item so it's likely they'd have on in stock.

Pete
Back to top Go down
guzzitragic
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
guzzitragic

PostSubject: Re: Check studs after tip over??   Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:56 pm

I guess my 1100 is doomed then.
First custodian dropped it with in a week of ownership in a off camber spoon drain ..
Then several years back dear daughter backed her Ford laser out of drive, straight into loaded up Breva 1100 , ( it s a GRiSO hiding in a different frame ? can I get away with that ) it did smash x2 brake levers - yes both fr brake and foot brake , and a rocker cover - costa lota $$ well not too much - thanks Mario ! Laser needed a new tailight $ 30 Sad Fortunately I had a spare Commando ready to go in the shed , so the weekend wasnt a total loss.
Then theres the time in the Finders on a dirt track trying to do a u turn - down we went - and then on a off camber stop on a hill two up , legs didnt reach , so how many times has dear old Breva had a lie down ?? Both Left and right sides !
and I never knew I shoulda replaced the engine tho .. I'll let you know if I ever do. 2005 model, needs to get out more . only 30K on the clock

PS I did have the barrels off tho at 20 K , because of what i thought were weepy head gaskets. Only to find - there were no head gaskets.....no leaks since i fitted them......

dave rr

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check studs after tip over??   Check studs after tip over?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Check studs after tip over??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2