GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

brake and clutch lever

Go down 
+4
thekenheld
wyno
Pete Roper
zathruss
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

brake and clutch lever Empty
PostSubject: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:12 am

Hey everybody,

I had an unfortunate encounter with a cyclist and dumped my bike. I'm looking to replace hand levers...mistral tri-colour levers. Will pay fair market price.

Thanks,
Vic
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:20 am

Don't know those levers, sorry. There are a host of options on the bay of fleas but I find most of the Chinese knock-offs very inferior in quality. I have Pazzo's on my bike and think they are worth the high asking price.

Pete
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:21 am

I had the Chinese knock offs and they didn't last long before the pivot hole went oval shaped. Pete replaced with Pazzos for me. Much betterer.
Back to top Go down
thekenheld
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
thekenheld

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:04 pm

I put these on my GRiSO.
Half the price of Pazzo and no complaints yet.
Back to top Go down
zathruss
Carlotto
Carlotto
zathruss

PostSubject: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Thanks for the advice. I definitely don't like the chinese knock-offs. I will probably go for the pazzos.

Thanks,
Victor
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:34 am

I run the ASV short levers. They are adjustable, have a few color options and work well. Not exactly thrifty.

Closing on 16K miles and no complaints.
Back to top Go down
wardest
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
wardest

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:42 am

I have the “Chinesey” Pazo knock offs from eBay delivered from Hong Kong.
Have done 10, 000 kms still same as the day I fitted them al be it the black anodising has faded a bit.
Pivot holes and flying surfaces all good.
FWIW
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 pm

The Pazzos on my GRiSO 1100 even survived my collision with the elk, and they've been on the 1200SE for the last ten years. I doubt there is a "better" lever.

I put cheap Chinesey levers from eBay on the Stelvio. They went loosey-goosey straight away, and the anodizing faded toot suite. They are crap in comparison, but in their defense, they still work just fine.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GregC
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GregC

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:25 am

I've had Evo1's on my Thruxton for two years and have bought a set for the GRiSO. They are adjustable for span and I opted for the fold and extend version. I get the length of lever I want and if the bike tips over the lever folds out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brake and clutch lever   brake and clutch lever Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

brake and clutch lever
Page 1 of 1