GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I finally got a GRiSO

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
bahamazoo
Scrumhead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrumhead
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

I finally got a GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello to all from a happy new GRiSO owner. I recently added a 2006 GRiSO 1100 to the stable and can't stop smiling. This is a bike I've wanted since I first heard, then saw one back around 2009. I've owned a lot of bikes over the years (BMWs, Triumphs, Ducatis, Harleys and Japanese) and I don't think I've ever seen a bike as aesthetically pleasing as the GRiSO. The one I picked up is a red 2006, with  only 15 000 km's. Mistral exhaust, tail tidy and bar end mirrors. My first Guzzi so I have a bit of learning to do, joined here to see what experiences others have had and maybe for a bit of technical advice from time to time. cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 pm

welcome to the ghetto!
I applaud your choice of GRiSO.... Red and a 2 valve cheers

- yes I know the rest will chime in with claims of technological superiority with all their fancy roller rockery jiggery pokery... but the ditch pump is a simple beast that just goes and goes and goes!
check all the regular things, swing arm bearing grease and the like, and get out enjoy those hills before it gets too cold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Onya Paul, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Paul!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Welcome Paul, and enjoy the ride!
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Welcome. If it was any other year, you would have been inundated with all sorts of Guzzis around this time year, heading to & from the Ruptured Budgie just up the road from you. Faces to names, advice bantered freely, and all that sort of stuff. Looks like we'll be putting that off for a while, but there's always later on.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm

thanks for reminding me Mal-I..... Sad Sad

therapy was coming along nicely, now I need to go back to rocking in the corner...
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Now they are proposing 1st June for travel within the state - by which time that divot in the corner could be quite deep. You might need a ladder to get out. We shall have to see if we can't organise a visit then, with block & tackle.
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Paul!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a GRiSO   I finally got a GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I finally got a GRiSO
Page 1 of 1