GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fuel Pump Parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patlikestolean
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Patlikestolean

Fuel Pump Parts Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Pump Parts   Fuel Pump Parts Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 am

I found a source for component parts of the fuel pump assembly. Quantum Fuel Systems at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They don't list the GRiSO in their menu but I found a regulator that matches- p/n HFP-PR11. They also had a flex hose with clamps-p/n HFP-FH89-210-PX.
I got an aftermarket pump from Harper's and it ended up being from Quantum. It's a universal pump kit and includes a boxfull of new strainers, none of which
matched mine.But it does include the short rubber hose. Buy direct and save a few bucks, kit p/n HFP-382-U. Hope this helps anyone trying to avoid the $800
replacement cost of fuel pump assembly. Total cost of pump, filter, regulator and hoses was less than $140 shipped.

odder and BetoMx like this post

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

Fuel Pump Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pump Parts   Fuel Pump Parts Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

Fuel Pump Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pump Parts   Fuel Pump Parts Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 am

I like the idea of rolling your own.

I've always hated having to replace complete assemblies due to failure of a part that should be replaceable.

Example being having to replace a fuel puma and sending unit due to failure of a check valve not holding pressure. I'm not talking about complex calibrated assemblies, simple things.

I appreciate the sharing of sources. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuel Pump Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pump Parts   Fuel Pump Parts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuel Pump Parts
Page 1 of 1