GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fueling problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Kel

Fueling problem Empty
PostSubject: Fueling problem   Fueling problem Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Although I mainly add fuel at home, sometimes I'm just out for a little longer than planned (cause it feels good) so I have to fuel up at a station.
My fueling problem is incessant in so far as there is always some (usually) older guy that wants to talk about the GRiSO.
As much as I try to keep to myself it's inevitable that the guy at the next pump seems to have more than a casual interest in GRiSO, which for brand respect requires the appropriate duration of discourse.
There really is nothing extra special about GRiSO who lives with me. It has only been for two years, so I'm still working through this dilemma.

I'm interested in opinions on the appropriate machine for a round the lower 48 sight seeing cruise.
Since we have no screen or luggage installed I was considering a separate machine for the one lap exercise.
Can't imagine how long a single lap would take with the added obligatory chat, recognition and exchange of enthusiasm every 100 miles or so.
I note the Roper vote for the Mana, but I'm open to ideas and appreciate input. Bill?

Cheers ,
Kel.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

Fueling problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fueling problem   Fueling problem Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:34 pm

The bike you describe is a Sportster 883 Hugger w/luggage. It'll go 100mi and no one will talk to you at a gas station cause they are so common here in US. AND they are cheap & reliable. All your issues solved.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Fueling problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fueling problem   Fueling problem Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Yeah but GRiSO has STYLE!

Talking to others at the fuel stops is part of the allure - embrace it!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Fueling problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fueling problem   Fueling problem Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Whatever you do, don't get a sidecar with a dog. That combo is even more irresistable to the masses than a GRiSO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

DH8a and james b like this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

Fueling problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fueling problem   Fueling problem Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fueling problem
Page 1 of 1