GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Saying hi to the forum

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
slampo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slampo
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
slampo

Saying hi to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello everyone,

New to this forum, so thanks for accepting me. I'm currently in the Grisoless category. Long-time biker, 50 years riding from Norton Commandos to currently a classic Beemer and a modern Triumph triple.

Now for some strange reason, I find myself lusting after a GRiSO! I can't explain it, but just keep looking at the pics. I've looked at Moto Guzzis before but never taken them very seriously. But now I just think this bike is so beautiful.

Problem is, I've never actually ridden a Guzzi, so no idea if it would fit, if I'd get on with it, if it will do the things I want. So any help you can give me in helping scratch this itch, or getting rid of it altogether, much appreciated.

Thanks,

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Welcome!

The only way to know is to ride one. Nobody here will tell you to not waste your time. We all kinda like our GRiSO's.

Very Happy

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Ride one, if it speaks to you good, if not, then you would know for sure. I don't mean a spin around the block, you would need 30-60 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dave R
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave R

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:35 pm

slampo wrote:
Hello everyone,

New to this forum, so thanks for accepting me. I'm currently in the Grisoless category. Long-time biker, 50 years riding from Norton Commandos to currently a classic Beemer and a modern Triumph triple.

Now for some strange reason, I find myself lusting after a GRiSO! I can't explain it, but just keep looking at the pics. I've looked at Moto Guzzis before but never taken them very seriously. But now I just think this bike is so beautiful.

Problem is, I've never actually ridden a Guzzi, so no idea if it would fit, if I'd get on with it, if it will do the things I want. So any help you can give me in helping scratch this itch, or getting rid of it altogether, much appreciated.

Thanks,

You're a bit far away from me (Nottingham, just off junction 25), but if you're ever up this way, you're welcome to pop in for a chat & a leg over (oh-ah missus)
Back to top Go down
Holger
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Holger

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Hello and welcome GRiSOless,

I used to drive all Norton Commandos, starting with the 750 Fastback Model 1972, through the Roadster 850 and Interstate MKIII.
Today I still have a rare Norton F1 Sport from 1992 as the first owner.

I started with motorcycles in 1972 with the Moto Guzzi V7 Special and continued with the V7 Sport 750 to the California 850 T3.

Then my Norton years followed. I can only recommend the GRiSO, it's a great bike. Design, engine, driving characteristics,
You never lose your grin under your helmet.

Sure, an F1 Sport is easier and faster to drive, but with the GRiSO you can enjoy all speeds and travel.
Listen to your gut feeling.

greeting
Holger
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:26 pm

I am over in Bristol
but mine is currently awaiting various connectors and a box of guzzi screws and nuts to make up for 11 years of life
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:21 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Slampo!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying hi to the forum   Saying hi to the forum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Saying hi to the forum
Page 1 of 1