GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

G'day to the forum

Go down 
+3
Street
Bill Hagan
Judgecat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgecat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Judgecat

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:40 am

Hi everyone. I'm a new member, and bought my first GRiSO 4 weeks ago, just one day before having a shoulder op! Couldn't resist a well priced and looked after '14 1200 SE and they don't come up for sale too often in OZ, let alone in Perth on the west coast. So she sat in the shed for 4 weeks while I recovered. I reckon I polished her daily! I got my first ride last weekend Twisted Evil So so impressed and I love it.

Sadly I noticed oil leak on the right side coming from high near the neck, and I admit I was worried, but with the help of the forum I discovered the issue to be a split oil breather hose. So already I've got help from the forum  Very Happy Cheers to that. I've removed the hose and am now reading up on how to fix without the apparently expensive replacement from the dealer.

So, here's to many a year of great GRiSO times

JC

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:18 am

Welcome.

It's a strange club, but they let me in ... which, I suppose, proves my point. jocolor

You'll do fine on the R&R'ing that hose ... but it'll challenge that lame shoulder 'til it (completely) heals. Wink

Bill

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:58 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, JC!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Erivera
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Erivera

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:44 pm

Welcome judgecat. My bike also had a leak on the right side and this forum has been very helpful. It is fixed with occasional droplet her and there but not as much as before. Great group of guys and great forum. Also met another GRiSO aficionado nearby where i live.
Back to top Go down
Judgecat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Judgecat

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am very fortunate to have a friend with with a black '07? GRiSO 1100. It was his bike that inspired me to get mine. Having had well behaved jap bikes all my life I was chasing something with more character, and I haven't been disappointed. (now I'm not saying jap bikes don't have character......but...well I'll let that just sit there) Rolling Eyes
To fix the oil breather I found a local auto-parts dealer with 16mm oil resistant hose sold by the metre plus all different shapes of connectors and clamps, so i should have it all fixed this afternoon at about half the cost and time waiting to get a part from MG.
Now to check out the mapping posts!  study
I'll attach a pic of my GRiSO when I find a suitably exotic backdrop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:53 am

Welcome to the forum Judgecat. You could always take a pic at night with the Swan and the city as your backdrop.
Back to top Go down
Judgecat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Judgecat

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:36 am

That’s a great idea Wyno. I may just do that.
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:17 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!!

Back to top Go down
Judgecat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Judgecat

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

I think I've got this image insertion thing right
My GRiSO
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:11 am

Welcome Judgecat - thats a nice GRiSO sunny
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:54 am

Solar powered!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Judgecat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Judgecat

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:13 pm

sunny Haha,  not the best background is it?, and my roof looks a little tired. I'll get a better pic with the help of my photographer son next time! Perhaps with something quintessentially West Australian.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:40 pm

I wasn't complaining or criticizing, I'm a big fan of solar. Here's the roof of my house and studio:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day to the forum   G'day to the forum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

G'day to the forum
Page 1 of 1