GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!

Go down 
+4
Oz1200Guzzi
lcjohnny
LBC Tenni
Thumper64
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thumper64
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Thumper64

Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 4:43 am

Hey fella's
Just sayin' hello & that I'm looking forward to being active here on this cool forum! My home is on the north Oregon coast, a town called Warrenton and I've been riding 48 of my 57 years, logging on average of 10k a year all over the northwest, mostly on Buells and a BMW GS of late but have always admired Moto Guzzi's.. I had a fascination with Norge's for the longest time but the seat height, beauty, character, side swept pipes and long wheelbase ride quality of the GRiSO has just stolen my heart.. I finally came across a pristine 07' in "glowing" Italian red and took her home.. (love the 2v's and elegant simplicity of the cast wheels) The original owner (70yrs old) had her paintwork wrapped in protective plastic film from day one.. 5700 mi on the clock, garaged since new, not a scratch and clean as a whistle. Looking forward to accessorizing and making it uniquely mine with Hepco panniers and a few other nifty farkles. She fuels and functions wonderfully, and simply begs to be ridden and enjoyed!

Have a great day all you Guzzista's!

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 5:59 am

You’ve got the best bike and found the right forum. You’re on a roll. Well done!

Welcome ghetto
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 7:09 am

Welcome Thumper64
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 8:43 am

Yep, wot they say - Welcome and congrats. We commonly refer to the 2 valve variants as ditch pumps - no offence meant - I've got one too!

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thumper64
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Thumper64

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 10:57 am

HaHa! "ditch pumps" I love it.. yet another term of endearment!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2021 11:42 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Thumper! Say hello to Bambi for me.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2021 1:11 am

If you ever do a day ride up to Astoria, OR - pop in to see our buddies Pedro and Sara at Astoria Coffee Co.

They are Guzzi people and you might see a Stelvio or an El Dorado out front when you stop by.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Thumper64
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Thumper64

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2021 1:38 am

Thanks guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ Steak..
Astoria is 15min from my beach home! Pedro and Sara, fellow guzzista's eh'.. I shall endeavor to patronize A. coffee and expound on all virtues Moto Guzzi with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tvboy
Biondino
Biondino
tvboy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2021 12:16 am

I make a fun trip around Hwy 4 and thru Astoria a couple times a year. A great ride. Good to know there's a coffee shop worth stopping at in Astoria too!
Back to top Go down
Charles
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:27 pm

G'day Thumper ... Charles here - Australia. When you get the Hepcos make sure you get the C-bow fittings. They don't detract from the bike's style. I have them and they're great. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!   Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey, Hey everybody.. new Guzzi GRiSO owner here!
Page 1 of 1