GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Empty
PostSubject: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:51 pm

I need a couple of front indicator mounting spacers from a US or Canadian market GRiSO. If anyone has swapped indicators and ditched the spacers I'd be grateful. I've priced them up and they want $42.00US for them! Each!

Bugger that! I can make something that'll do the job or buy longer indicators but if anyone has them? It's worth an ask!

Part# GU017534401
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:49 pm

Fergeddaboutit. I bought some cheap mirrors with LED indicators in them. Naff as fuck but cheap and no arseing about. They'll need resistors I expect but that's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 am

How come those markets have that part #26?
Only mention as recently changed a broken indicator from a previous drop, Paulbrice supplied me with a couple less the wiring.
Buell X1 used to have longer reaching indicators at the front. Think I omitted the spacer as looked better closer to the headlight, cant you just ommit it?
GRiSO indicators are identical to Buell X1 except for the chrome they are all black.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:50 am

US market (probs California) mandate a minimum distance between the front blinkies which is greater than stock.

Most markets have a minimum distance, but the US one is quite large.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 am

We used to have 21" here in NSW.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:57 am

Twenty one inches? Dude! That's more than half a metre.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:08 am

Law and rules bollocks, bend em stretch em f*ck with them try not to break them if it happens it happens. Remember watching SOA and thought it hilarious with their daytime riding lights. Its not even law here but we have the f*cking things. They are not even a true DRL as headlights illuminate, DRL's are observastion lights. I rather like the new eagles on the new guzzi headlights though they still have the headlamp illuminated. Sad as f*ck in the middle of summer having a headlight on. Drivers take no notice, those that see you are looking out those that aren't prob never will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.   Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bit of a strange 'Wanted' request.
Page 1 of 1