GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

22 mm heated grips?

Go down 
+4
paulbrice
JohnA
beetle
bjor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:10 pm

I use Tucano Urbano hand covers (with heated grips underneath). Nice and toasty, and doesn't restrict your hands too much.....just restricts style  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:59 pm

After experiencing the additional warmth provided with the hand guards on my V85TT, I decided to fit similar version to my Indian Chief.

I agree they're not the latest fashion statement, but they can be easily removed leaving only a RAM ball mount on each side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:24 pm

Am I the only dimwit who had to google "pogies"? They've been around forever, but I've never heard them call by that name.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:25 pm

Dave, what are those?

I have a set of Stelvio hand guards, but they won’t fit with the radial master cylinders.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:57 pm

The only record I have is from by BoA account.

INDIANAFTER 12/12 PURCHASE 402-935-7733 GA

The owner was difficult to deal with, he seemed to have attention deficit issues. I can't find the link on his website, I'm assuming pulled the product because of mounting issues. They arrived assembled incorrectly, I had to shag around quite a bit to get them to work. The handlebar clamps were the wrong size, and I had to source a NZ supplier which were very helpful.

You could try the phone number listed above.

Or perhaps the hand guard for the Guzzi V85TT will work for you. A lot easier to source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22 mm heated grips?   22 mm heated grips? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

22 mm heated grips?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2