GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Empty
PostSubject: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:53 am

Hi friends,

As I previousy posted I started selling tanklock rings and handlebar raisers in Ebay.
Because of the high amount of Ebay fees and listing policy, I have to increase prices of  these items in Ebay. Ebay also collect 19-20% extra payments from buyers as VAT or purchase fees, but I found out that buyers also pays extra charges during custom clearences. To avoid these screwing business I provide an acceptable option: PAD (Pay After Delivery)
In this option, just email me and order directly. Pay after receive your item. No advance paymant. I can only accept Western Union transfer for this option.    https://www.westernunion.com/global/

Prices for PAD and Ebay - comparasion - (Shipment included)
Tanklock Ring for Givi Tanklocked tankbags : PAD : €60  - Ebay : $89.95 + Ebay charges     https://www.ebay.com/itm/334338165243
Handlebar raisers for GRiSO : PAD : €55  - Ebay : $84.95 + Ebay charges    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I ship your order via Lufthansa Heyworld / USPS to USA, and Turkish Post express registered airmail to rest of the world. Estimated delivery time to USA by Lufthans Heyworld is 9 working days, For other countries by PTT : Europe 15-20 working days (may take more because of customs clearances), Canada 4 weeks, Australia/Japan/New Zealand  and South Asia 5 weeks.

Thanks for your attention

Happy riding

Onur Kuraner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:18 am

Wow Onur, that is a very great offer from a true enthusiast. You can't make it any easier for someone to obtain your exquisite products.

You are a fantastic resource for the GRiSO/Guzzi community.

Thank you!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:32 am

okuraner wrote:
Hi friends,

As I previousy posted I started selling tanklock rings and handlebar raisers in Ebay.
Because of the high amount of Ebay fees and listing policy, I have to increase prices of  these items in Ebay. Ebay also collect 19-20% extra payments from buyers as VAT or purchase fees, but I found out that buyers also pays extra charges during custom clearences. To avoid these screwing business I provide an acceptable option: PAD (Pay After Delivery)

Thanks for your attention

Happy riding

Onur Kuraner

Use facebook marketplace, setup an advert and renew or do something like this bloke does as no fees on here as far as I know.
I believe he cruises these GRiSO hallowed pages, maybe hunt him down and ask him.

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:39 pm

Facebook is a fool's errand. I'd rather pluck my eyes out.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

SMTCapeCod likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
kiwi dave
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:17 pm

Steak wrote:
Facebook is a fool's errand.  I'd rather pluck my eyes out.

Agree wholeheartedly. But Bookface cunningly makes it easy for running a small business, and they of course will take a small share of each transaction. I have had to live with it (although I still avoid it where I can).
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:04 pm

Steak wrote:
Facebook is a fool's errand.  I'd rather pluck my eyes out.

I shift a lot of stuff thru it marketplace as well as meet some incredible people.
Facebook social media itself is utter dog shite so PC its suffocating.
Messenger is explicit and Marketplace is world wide accepted as mostly free trade.
What other options are there that are not stifled by advertising or seller fees?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers   New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New buying options for Tanklock Rings and Handlebar Raisers
Page 1 of 1