GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Back from the dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowlrat
Carlotto
Carlotto
Rowlrat

Back from the dead  Empty
PostSubject: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:29 am

I’ve had a cull on my bike collection, the KTM 1290 adv has gone etc now concentrating on mainly old stuff like me! 72 Elderado is the prize all modern stuff is going except the GRiSO, it’s just love. Anyway it’s a black devil about 3000miles been stood a while. 2013 would like to have it remapped restored and general brought to life. What should I do? The suspension hasn’t been apart and frankly a lot of the computer remap conversation is almost like talking Russian to me. So can anyone help a bloke whose strictly steam electrically ok but computers often drive me insane.
Just had a fight with the NHS website trying to get a pill to stop me dying, ironic you die of a heart attack because the NHS site is s——e!!

Thanks regards Ratt England 🏴????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:00 am

Hi Rowlratt
first thing would be to post the engine number here so some one can confirm that it is a rollerised engine.

Then there are manuals here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here there are good tech guides here[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Brice-Tech: Paul Brice did a good guide to regreasing the swing arm bearings and suspension links.
Beetle-Tech: how to get the software to remap and how to do it
Roper-tech: Pete Roper covers carb synching, valve clearances and the big technical issues which you may not need on such a new one
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:06 am

Down to the bare minimum!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clancy and moby like this post

Back to top Go down
Rowlrat
Carlotto
Carlotto
Rowlrat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Well thanks for the reply’s, I’m going to make an effort to try and get on top of particularly the remapping subject. Great picture both machines exactly same colours GRiSO about 3500miles Eldo 3883 from 1972 unbelievable 😍
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:45 pm

As a 2013 it should be a roller motor ex-factory. The changeover dates and engine numbers supplied by the factory are listed in the 'Definitive guide' thread in the tech section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the dead    Back from the dead  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back from the dead
Page 1 of 1