GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

My new baby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrewpatrol
Carlotto
Carlotto
Andrewpatrol

My new baby Empty
PostSubject: My new baby   My new baby Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:07 pm

Picked up my new baby yesterday 2016 only 10k k’s . List of mods to come, rear rack/grab rail, different front screen, new muffler, grease everything, oils etc. should keep me busy for a few months.
I was surprised how firm the ride , gotta dial down the suspension and air pressure in tyres( new fitting pressures)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicollini
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Nicollini

My new baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new baby   My new baby Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:44 pm

Good looking GRiSO. I just purchased mine a few weeks ago and felt the similar harsh ride. But the previous owner would do a lot of 2 person riding, so it was most likely prepped for that.

Andrewpatrol likes this post

Back to top Go down
el capitan
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
el capitan

My new baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new baby   My new baby Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:04 pm

Hello from Vienna!

I had a similar experience just weeks ago when I purchased my 06 1100. The bike started "trampling" on undulations in short succession, jarring your spine - no matter if solo or two up. It turned out a former owner must have unnecessarily closed the rebound damping. Making the rebound faster in small steps resulted in a very planted ride, being surprisingly plush while providing a stable platform in the fast stuff. At least for my 80 kg this worked really well, but with 1-2 klicks more compression this setting also works 2-up (+60 daughter -70 wife kg). The benefits of a fully adjustable suspension ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new baby   My new baby Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My new baby
Page 1 of 1