GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Empty
PostSubject: Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish   Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:33 pm

Just an FYI...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish   Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:17 am

Thanks Ownr, I'll give it a new home and maybe stand up less often when crossing cattle guards and such.
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish   Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:16 am

Kel,
 It's a pita getting the old shock out.  I took mine out the top.  I have a factory work stand on board, if you would like to use it, though I imagine you have an assortment of devices for holding items aloft.

EDIT: It just dawned on me, to use the stand, you need the spools. If you have the spools, you likely already have the stand. Senior moment.....
Back to top Go down
whitmire
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
whitmire

PostSubject: Re: Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish   Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:45 pm

Hey guys,there is another stelvio shock with the rocker & linkage for sale on ebay from mototech271 for $189 plus shipping from Texas plus several other good parts including a set of headers & pretzel pipe
for $239 (I JUST bought a pretzel for $199 from Hamlin in Connecticut) from a 2014 GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish   Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hamlin has a Stelvio shock on Ebay $200-ish
Page 1 of 1