GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Lake Como florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 9:15 am

Took a group out today to Crecent city through the countryside 2 bmw one hog and my GRiSO  456 km not a problem perfect weather[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lcjohnny and kidsmoke like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 10:12 am

The one in Italy is a trifle more spectacular but it still looks like a good day out. Very Happy

Tim Henry likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 10:51 am

It's out in the sticks surrounded by cow calf operations and farms
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 10:56 am

To my mind that's probably a plus. Laughing The one in Italy is surrounded by pre-war fascist hotels/playgrounds of the rich which now all appear to be owned by sanctioned Russian oligarchs!
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 11:10 am

Saw a bunch of Trump and Desantis flags and signs it's MAGA COUNTRY there and I got alot of compliments on my Hat DJT 2024 but not making this a political post it is however fun pissing off the wokelings especially when I have my fixed blade knife on my belt as it's legal in Florida and because I can and no I don't have teeny weenie syndrome or I'd ride a Harley lol
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 10:31 pm

Look's Good, there is also a Lake Como in WI. I didn't know of the one in FL.
Nice GRiSO!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Thanks, this one is between Crecent lake and lake George off 17 It's not large . I took some friends back roading we stopped a 3 Bannanas on Cresent lake,the surrounding area has some beautiful farms and some really neat old florida homes. Give me a shout if you ever visit down here I have a bunch of cool places to ride that aren't Disney or big city bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Como florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Como florida    Lake Como florida Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lake Como florida
Page 1 of 1