GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rolling Thunder Memorial day day run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Rolling Thunder Memorial day day run Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Thunder Memorial day day run   Rolling Thunder Memorial day day run Icon_minitime1Sun May 28, 2023 5:13 pm

Happy Memorial day weekend
This morning I met up with a bunch of veterans at the Merritt island Veterans center for the 35th annual Rolling Thunder ride put on by Rolling Thunder fl chapter 1. We had around 600+ riders including a veteran group from the Netherlands nice bunch. At 10:00 we had a flyover by a B-52 then we all put kickstands up went thhrough Cocoa village then south on US1 to Pineda causeway across the Indian and Bannana rivers to A1A north past Patrick Spaceforce base the roads were lined with cheering flag waving onlookers . We ended up a Port Canaveral . It was great to be around people that honor those that sacrificed to keep the world free. Btw if anyone is in the area the vet center has a excellent military museum that runs on donations. Memorial day for my family is more than a day at the beach as we all have served in multiple branches my Dad & Wife are vets My 19 year old son is active duty Army and my 17yo daugter goes to Army basic traing this Wed. Me I was a private contractor in the 80's . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Rolling Thunder Memorial day day run
Page 1 of 1