GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Empty
PostSubject: NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS   NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:08 am

I think I'm on my 3rd set of these. The protective gloves I wear to ride seem to wear down the grip after 2-3 years. They would last longer but I like the new look as opposed to worn down. Steak shamed me into posting a picture first go around years ago and told me to "show those fancy pants grips".
And, sorry for the sideways pictures. My new computer seems to need to pull pictures from my phone into a picture editor first, which I have done before. Didn't seem to want to "insert" after selecting them this time so I gave up for now.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clancy and 80CX100 like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS   NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 am

jeez - I'm amazed at how clean your bike is
If my GRiSO saw yours, it would be pissed off at me!
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS   NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:16 am

I like to keep it “museum quality”, Chris. I do have 29,000 miles on it as I approach 10 years of ownership in April.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS   NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:30 pm

Let me help, John.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

JohnA likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS   NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

NEW DRIVEN RACING GRIPS
Page 1 of 1