GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Wheels? Which ones fit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Wheels? Which ones fit? Empty
PostSubject: Wheels? Which ones fit?   Wheels? Which ones fit? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

Just for reference if anyone wants to know the front cast wheel used on Norge/Breva/Sport models measures seemingly 121mm between the bosses on which the disc spiders fit. 121 seems a bit weird and it may be that my caliper was a bit cocked over when I was measuring it so I'd guess it is in fact 120mm.

How that compares to a GRiSO wheel I'm not sure but I was asked by @Speedfrog to check as he is trying to source a set of alloy wheels for his GRiSO which has spokes.

I and not sure if the wheel dimensions are different between models that use Marzocchi and Showa forks so this will hopefully clear up that confusion. I don't currently have a GRiSO wheel to compare but hopefully Speedfrog will be able to enlighten us on that.

All rear wheels are the same apart from their colour. It's just the front ones we are in a quandary over.

JC_Guz89 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Wheels? Which ones fit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheels? Which ones fit?   Wheels? Which ones fit? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:51 pm

So it looks like the wheel dimensions are identical between all alloy wheel CARC models.

Yahu and 80CX100 like this post

Back to top Go down

Wheels? Which ones fit?
Page 1 of 1