GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I think I crapped my pants...

Go down 
+9
CPB
Tolle09
GNORTS
motomonster
DungeonMaster
Pete Roper
LBC Tenni
beetle
13 posters
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

I think I crapped my pants... Empty
PostSubject: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Fast sweeper. Really fast. I'm leaned way over....

..moth gets caught in my helmet. It's all a-flutter betwixt my eyes and my visor. Yep, can't see!

A little bit of poo comes out.

What a Face

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Poo I mean TOO much information.
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:07 pm

A few weeks ago, a damn big bug of some sort collided with my adams apple at about 75 mph. Thought I'd been hit by a sniper and had to stop and check. Boy was that a nasty welt for a couple days. Better than a bird I suppose. Made me reflect on the possibility of being killed by an insect. Currently shopping for a jacket that provides full throat coverage.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Spiders are worse. In autumn all the big, hairy, Huntsman spiders look for somewhere to hibernate. They think my bikes are just great for this. Come March-April I always have one or two rides made 'Interesting' by having one of these big buggers, (They can grow to five or six inches across but three or four is more normal.) run up your chest and over your face is always, errrr? Entertaining! Very Happy

They aren't dangerous, although they can give you a nip. But they are large and hairy and generally unpleasant!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm

That's the shits! I hope the Grisos seat is ok? affraid

Good to know you kept it upright most of all!

Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:32 pm

What's that pirate captain joke?
"Bring me my brown pants!"

DM
Back to top Go down
motomonster
Carlotto
Carlotto
motomonster

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:10 am

Had a wasp fly into the sleeve of my jacket on the freeway a few years back. Gave myself tennis elbow trying to kill it at speed.
Back to top Go down
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 pm

A bird flew across my path while I was doin' a pretty good clip.  I didn't feel anything.  Thought, "Whew, that was close."  At my next stop, found feathers stuck to my front axle clinch bolt. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:08 am

Pulling 200+ down conrod (XS1100 1979) saw a magpie and just said he's dead. Ducked me head and hung on, bird hit my shoulder and I tank slapped all the way to Hell corner. Ever since if a sparrow fly's across the road I nearly chuck it in the bushes in a panic attack.

Brown might be a good colour for my next set of leathers.
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Tolle09

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 am

A rook once emptied its bowels from some tall trees over the road I was doing 60 or 70 on. The package hit me on the nose and splattered over the rest of my mush. It was an open faced helmet but I had specs on luckily,smelled like the shit had, had a shit. Nearby was a stream in a field, my missus on the back laughed her head off as I washed the stuff off
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:03 am

Just this past September, had a bee get into my helmet and got stung. Quite a sharp little pain for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:24 am

Tooting along about 50mph on my Suzuki TS125 in the late 70's in northern Wisconsin near Superior enjoying the back roads. Classic gear at the time, gold fleck open face helmet, amber bubble that flipped up no less, t-shirt, jeans, shoes.

Anyway, one of those big juicy water beetles center punches me in the sternum. Ouch!

Have had the odd assortment of bees and wasps (and their stings) but this one stands out in my memory.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm

On a ride up in Alaska in 2003 , i had a Grizzly Bear come up to the side of the road as i was riding by and run along the ditch beside me for a couple hundred feet,before i could pass a truck in front of me .
I guess near misses don't count but it was exciting at the time,and i did squirt a little.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Shocked

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobbyfromnc

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 pm

This past summer I have been stung by yellow jackets 6 different times. Sucks but its part of it I suppose. BK
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:48 pm

A few weeks ago, on the way to our monthly Guzzi breakfast, I was leading the pack near the Boeing Airplane plant in south Seattle when up ahead I spotted a passel of crows and seagulls feasting on some fresh road kill. I hardly even bothered to slow down, figuring the blackbirds are pretty agile and wise enough to get out of my way before I got there... Indeed they were, but not so the gulls. One of the dumb fucks followed a crow on a safe trajectory away from the speeding flock of oncoming motorcycles only to suddenly reverse course and fly straight back at me. Luckily, at the very last possible moment he made a dive to get out of the way, but he flew head first into my right boot and did half a dozen cartwheels behind me before coming to his final resting place. I'm pretty sure some poo leaked out of him too, Beetle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobbyfromnc

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:35 pm

"Street- I'm pretty sure some poo leaked out of him too, Beetle."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:01 am

I had a very near miss about 20 years ago with a read head. Thank fuck she cut me loose!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 am

Harry, being half Greek and half Scotish is no excuse. You still half drunk?
What's a READ head? Some kind if intellectual book worm?
I'd be more interested in hair colour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

ghezzi wrote:
Harry, being half Greek and half Scotish is no excuse. You still half drunk?
What's a READ head? Some kind if intellectual book worm?
I'd be more interested in hair colour.

Completely drunk, thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am

Don't even remember posting that. Or this.....
What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I crapped my pants...   I think I crapped my pants... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I think I crapped my pants...
Page 1 of 1