GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from South Florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pjy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
pjy

Hello from South Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello all. New to the board from South Florida. I own a 2012 GRiSO SE with the tenni green and brown seat. I bought it after not riding for quite awhile. Love it. The bike was tuned beautifully by Moto Corse Performance in Ft Lauderdale. They also put an aftermarket exhaust which sounds great, the Guzzi flyscreen, high end brembos, rizmona signals and some other small things.

I love Guzzi, but probably like you frustrated with lack of dealer support. I have been trying to get a larger shield and some risers for my bars, and have been totally frustrated with lack of info and choices. Happy I stumbled onto this great site and I'm sure I'll get a lot of useful info.

I did see the pictures of the 2015 California El Dorado today and it was beautiful--will be looking forward to seeing it person.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Guzziboy66
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Guzziboy66

PostSubject: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Welcome. Do a search here for bar risers. I remember a post where someone was making them. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:14 pm

No worries about the lack of dealers...
It's not hard to service the bike yourself and if you're intimidated by it, there is plenty of material on the web to help you go through it.
Congrats on the bike. Smile
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto. I got some 1" bar risers made by this man; Kyle Pace (828)243-0014
He's in North Carolina email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is someone else making them here on the forum as well. Very Happy

there is a large MG screen for sale here on our forum as well.
Ride safe!
Back to top Go down
pjy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
pjy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 am

Have decided to sell my 2012 GRiSO (tenni green and brown seat) in order to get a Guzzi California. Just a little more comfortable for touring with my wife. I have listed the bike on cycle trader with several pictures. Bike has upgraded Brembo monobloc brake, tuneboy exhaust, etc. Only 2,400 miles.
If anyone is interested kindly contact me.  I live in the Pt St Lucie area of Florida (60 miles from West Palm).  Thanks, Phil  772-979-2582   Bike is listed at $10,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Florida   Hello from South Florida Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Florida
Page 1 of 1