GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Just bought it today

Go down 
+9
Steak
bobbyfromnc
tocino
Street
Laker
bioman
Omnis
Bill Hagan
hookah
13 posters
AuthorMessage
hookah
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
hookah

Just bought it today Empty
PostSubject: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi everyone,just purchased a lightly used (1331kms) 2013 GRiSO from the dealer today!It has aftermarket grips,bar end mirrors,carbon fibre hugger and tail tidy.The first service has been done,It was 10 grand CDN$ out the door.Decent deal?
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm

We all want to do well (or at least not be stupid) in such things.

That said, I have always viewed buying motorcycles as a heart-over-head sort of action.  Thus, whether you stole it from the dealer or paid a king's ransom, the real issue is "are you in love?"  Very Happy

Not conversant with current exchange rates, but that price sounds pretty fair to me.

I'd be more concerned about getting a sound machine from a trustworthy dealer than in the bottom line.

Now, doesn't spring seem to be Ice Ages away? Sad

In the meantime, congratulations. Just look at it and dream of the miles of smiles ahead.

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Aloha!
Good to see another BC rider on the site. I see your spirit animal is a cockroach, are you a politician or a lawyer?
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Welcome, good to see another Canadian GRiSO brigante.
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Welcome to the GRiSO and to the Ghetto. Waiting impatiently for pics!!
Back to top Go down
hookah
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
hookah

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 pm

I read somewhere that in the event of a nuclear war the only life left on Earth would be cockroaches riding Guzzis.I spent my money on the Guzzi rather than a bomb shelter.
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 pm

hookah wrote:
I read somewhere that in the event of a nuclear war the only life left on Earth would be cockroaches riding Guzzis.I spent my money on the Guzzi rather than a bomb shelter.

All right, we got us a sharp one here! Welcome and congrats on the GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Welcome, Hookah. Almost as many Grisos in BC now as there are in Seattle - I see another cabal in the offing. I know it's short notice, but we're heading off to Neah Bay on New Year's Day - check out Steak's route and video in the cabal section. This is our annual New Year's tradition and we currently have eleven confirmed, plus one probable and one possible. Among those, three Grisos. The rest are mostly Guzzis too. It's a challenge, but we'd welcome you to join us, if not this time, maybe next year or perhaps we can organize a Mostly GRiSO gathering in the summer and include our buddy Brock (Landman) from Edmonton.

Happy New Year everybody!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:40 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:29 am

Street wrote:
perhaps we can organize a Mostly GRiSO gathering in the summer and include our buddy Brock (Landman) from Edmonton.

That is a great idea!!  I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobbyfromnc

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:38 am

Congratulations and Welcome amongst us.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Welcome to the ghetto!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:02 am

Welcome Hookah.
Your bike was definitely worth what you paid and the smiles per mile can't be beat.
You just invested in The Best Satisfaction Index you can get.

DM
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 am

How cool is that and welcome to the ghetto! If you don't like your cockroach name you can change it yourself.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Canyon Carver wrote:
How cool is that and welcome to the ghetto! If you don't like your cockroach name you can change it yourself.

Damn.
I'm starting wish I was "Cockroach" instead of "DungeonMaster".
Well, no.
Maybe. For just a second.

DM
Back to top Go down
tarsky68
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
tarsky68

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Welcome and congrats! I'm envious; as my GRiSO is in a trailer somewhere between Boston, MA and Lancaster, PA. It's supposed to be here on Monday...I can't wait.

Looking forward to seeing pics of you bike with the mods that you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Biondino
Biondino
The Saint

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:49 am

Welcome mate. congrats on your purchase. Best decision I ever made purchasing the GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought it today   Just bought it today Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just bought it today
Page 1 of 1