GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donswords
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
donswords

GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags   GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 pm

My side bags arrived with the included frames to mount to. I installed the frame upper two bolts to the underseat holes however the bottom single hole will not align on either side. (a full bolt width too short) Anybody with these bags have a similar problem during install? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags   GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Yep,
That's how mine turned up.
I just made up some spacers and used correct length bolts to mount up to back of pillion peg hangers.
There's a threaded section there.
Back to top Go down
donswords
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
donswords

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags   GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:46 pm

Well I finally got them mounted by installing the bottom bolt first then cranking the upper two bolts into their holes. No idea where the give was to pull them up into position as nothing seemed that flexible??? Anyway they are on so... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags   GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO OEM semisoft side bags
Page 1 of 1