GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Doing something good for the members of our family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

Doing something good for the members of our family Empty
PostSubject: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 pm

NORGE, BREVA an SPORT 1200 owners are the members of our GUZZI family. I thought I should do something for them.
So... They now also can use Givi Tanklock Tankbags. I made adapter for them. It is finished and tested on 2007 NORGE which I surprisingly found in Ankara. Here it is  and started selling on ebay tonight
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Excellent. I'll spread the word.

Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Next has to be Cali 1100 and Bellagio and V7, they have the same fuel cap system.
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Old V7 or new V7? I have no chance to find old V7 in Turkey
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Just bought one.  Many thanks.

My Norge needs some work before I can use it, tho.  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Many thanks for this.  I am not especially unhappy with the OEM tank bag for my GRiSO, but the Norge's is less user-friendly.

I may, however, spring for the GRiSO's adapter, as once I get the Givi tank bag, I can use same for both.

Best from the top of Virginia,

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:40 pm

okuraner wrote:
Old V7 or new V7? I have no chance to find old V7 in Turkey

That's a new V7 Oku.
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:31 am

Hello Bill,
Thanks for buying Norge adapter. Your item is shipped. Tracking # RR199113405TR. I think you'll receive it in 2 weeks. As I saw in your picture, you are a skilled mechanic. Mounting instruction in the package is for average ordinary riders. Sorry for that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 am

okuraner wrote:
Hello Bill,
Thanks for buying Norge adapter. Your item is shipped. Tracking # RR199113405TR. I think you'll receive it in 2 weeks. As I saw in your picture, you are a skilled mechanic. Mounting instruction in the package is for average ordinary riders. Sorry for that Embarassed

If Pete is drinking coffee or beer when he reads that, he will likely spew all over his laptop!  Shocked

I, OTOH, may have to frame your post.  At a minimum, I'll show Kathi who hasn't a clue and will be very proud.  king

Look forward to getting there adaptor.

Teşekkür ederim!

Bill
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 am

Wow Bill. Çok naziksin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing something good for the members of our family   Doing something good for the members of our family Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Doing something good for the members of our family
Page 1 of 1