GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Shout out from Vancouver Island

Go down 
+9
Street
FreshEgg
f-man
NorthernProducer
Guzzi Cat
tocino
Blue
GrisoGhost79
13 posters
AuthorMessage
GrisoGhost79
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GrisoGhost79

Shout out from Vancouver Island Empty
PostSubject: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:56 am

Hey Folks,

Happy to join up with the Ghetto and suck up all the information I can to make my evil twin that much more of a gem!

Cheers!

GG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

Hello and welcome for me cheers ...............let me know if you need a straw or a vacuum for that? affraid
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Welcome and you have a beauty of a bike, I was lucky enough to visit Vancouver Island back in the late 80, s. A beautiful spot Thumbs Up

Good luck with the bike!!
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Welcome...like the pic!
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Hey GG,

I may be up your way this Aug. with the GRiSO for the Cumberland Motorcycle roundup. I have been meaning to get the bike over to the island for a while. Would imagine some of the roads are quite good for riding.

Welcome and enjoy!

Back to top Go down
FreshEgg
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FreshEgg

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Welcome GG. I was reminded how beautiful it is where you are (generally) located when we were up at Oak Bay and Shawnigan Lake School with the kids for a Rugby Jamboree. The family wagon just don't cut it...
Back to top Go down
GrisoGhost79
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GrisoGhost79

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 am

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Yes the island is beautiful and there are sooo many amazing rides around here. Being able to ride 10 months out of the year is pretty freaking great too!

If any of you are around the island for rides or tours and you see a GRiSO, good chance it's me cuz there definitely aren't many on the island, so come say hi!

Thanks again,

GG
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:58 pm

GG,

Vancouver Island is indeed a beautiful place. My wife and I have been there a couple of times as she's attended a couple of teaching conferences in Mill Bay. While she sits in seminars all day, I explore the island. My favorite ride so far is the road from Campbell River up to Gold River. Awesome!

Cabin in Mill Bay:

Gold River:

Air Nootka at Gold River:
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Wow..........
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Will let you know if I can get over there this summer GG.

Enjoy!

Just heading down to ICBC to get myself a 2 day ticket to paradise.

Yippee-ki-yay Moto Guzzi!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tassiedevil71
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Tassiedevil71

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Welcome GG, your bike looks a treat!!
Back to top Go down
bobbyfromnc
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
bobbyfromnc

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:21 am

Happy birthday GG!
Back to top Go down
Wet Coaster
Carlotto
Carlotto
Wet Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Welcome. Love the Comox valley. I have family there, but have (sadly) never ridden up that way. I do need to get over to the Island some time. Great looking GRiSO. More of a Nero really!
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:59 pm

welcome ........Ive ridden that road as well  a favorite of mine too. Lots of great roads on Vancouver island try the road out to Tofino via highway 4 from 19 ... for a start Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:14 am

Yup, I did that one too, but I got behind a fish truck spewing stinky, rotten, fetid, gooey guppy guts all over the twisties so I had to rank the Campbell River to Gold River as number one. Always willing to try again though!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
GrisoGhost79
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
GrisoGhost79

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks so much! Another year gone!
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Street wrote:
Yup, I did that one too, but I got behind a fish truck spewing stinky, rotten, fetid, gooey guppy guts all over the twisties so I had to rank the Campbell River to Gold River as number one. Always willing to try again though!

definitely worth another try...but there are many on the island ...some are short and dead end but have great curves...ever try central Oregon ? John Day , Condon , Shaniko , Heppner, some of my favorites ...
cheers Keener
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:29 am

Yes! Great area. Here's another of my all-time faves, Lolo Pass, Highway 12 between Lewiston, Idaho and Missoula, Montana. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:08 pm

yep totally awesome well engineered road may go ther this summer , along with central Oregon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out from Vancouver Island   Shout out from Vancouver Island Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shout out from Vancouver Island
Page 1 of 1