GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

SE Black Devil with ZARD

Go down 
+9
CPB
Ralf z
NorthernProducer
Tolle09
Blue
Steak
tocino
f-man
loewenmann
13 posters
AuthorMessage
loewenmann
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
loewenmann

SE Black Devil with ZARD Empty
PostSubject: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 am

Hi folks,

I own my GRiSO SE since september 2013 and also since then I´m reading in this forum. Unfortunately I´m not used to speek english, to write even less. So this is my first post, in which I want to introduce myself and my litely modified GRiSO.

My name is Dirk, I´m 55 years old, live in the centre of god old germany and work as an engineer in the development of cars. The GRiSO is the bike just for me alone, so with the latest mods, the bike lost the footpegs for a second person. To make a ride together with my wife, a have a KTM 1190 Adventure, and a Honda CB1300 without fairing is my third bike, it´s a "multipurpose-bike", because it´s beautiful, reliable, strong, everlasting and I use it with and without my wife.

My GRiSO got some modification on the rear suspension; now the wheel has about 20 mm more travel, the "ass" stands a bit higher to increase agility and it´s a bit softer in high-speed-damping, so it´s better for "not so good roads". I opened the airbox, mounted a K&N-Filter, and last weekend I also mounted a black Zard, and instead of the footpeg on the left side, the well known "Mr. DÄS" from Germany made a fixation for the Zard. The bike is running very good with the original mapping, so I don´t see any need to work in this. As I don´t like the "Blue Steel"-Handlebar, I mounted a matt-black coated Handlebar from LSL, which fit´s better with the Black-Devil-Paintwork. To lower the driver-footpeg, I bought the one-inch-lowered vom Knight-Design, which I first saw here in the GRiSO-ghetto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To complete the mods on the suspension, the bike wears Pilot Power 3 and I love the way they behave. I´ve owned some other bikes before, 2-, 3- and 4-cylinder-bikes, but the GRiSO with it´s mods is a bike that really makes my smile and I can imagine that this could be a long lasting pleasure. We´ll see.

Thanks for the informations I could suck in the past here "....in the ghetto...."

Dirk
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 am

Moin Dirk;

geht doch Cool

Welcome to the ghetto. Good looking bike.

Sven
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Willkomen Dirk!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Welcome from me too Dirk!
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Tolle09

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:36 pm

hello lionman
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Welcome, Dirk!
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Welcome, what mods have you done to rear suspension?
The Zard pipe looks great.
Ralf.
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Bike and pipe look great!
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Great stuff Dirk, welcome and stick around!
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Make that 2 Willkomens Dirk. Nice bike too!

Back to top Go down
Fissionmaker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Fissionmaker

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Sit down and enjoy the place . . . The welcome mat is out Dirk! I admire the KTM range including your Adventure and the crazy Super Duke. But GRiSO is home.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Zard looks perfect on the
black devil GRiSO....welcome to the ghetto
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:55 am

keenerkeen07 wrote:
Zard looks perfect on the
black devil GRiSO....welcome to the ghetto

I have to agree - of course I have the exact same exhaust on the exact same bike Wink, except I don't have the trick exhaust hanger.

Dirk, if you ever feel like trying a different fueling map, work is in progress on one specific to that muffler ("silencer" - suuuuure; maybe when the bike is turned off Wink). It'll be for U.S. spec fuel (10% Ethanol at this point), but that's probably not that much of a difference to where you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:40 am

Welcome! Your English is, I have no doubt, much better than my German. What I have found useful over the years is Google translator. Though it does nothing to improve my foreign language ability, the tool allows me to communicate reasonably well with others in Italy, Japan, Brazil and Germany.

(I was born in Heidelburg and have family in Wiesloch and Waldorf.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SE Black Devil with ZARD   SE Black Devil with ZARD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SE Black Devil with ZARD
Page 1 of 1