GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I'm excited...

Go down 
+8
DungeonMaster
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Laker
Tolle09
f-man
joecool
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

I'm excited... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm excited...   I'm excited... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2015 2:10 am

Heather and I rode the GRiSO to Mildura and back, total distance 1168 km, and apart from one 15 minute break for food and 5 minutes stops for fuel were in the saddle for over 7 hours each way. Only slightly sore in the arse and no probs the next day. I could;ve used the airhawk, but it was all OK.
Back to top Go down

I'm excited... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm excited...   I'm excited... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 pm

I cured the handlebar issue with risers from a V11 Balabio. They put the bar about 1" lower and 1" further forward than stock. I'm a sport bike guy at heart, so the the longer stretch to the bars fits my riding style perfectly and I find the bike handles better, looks much more aggressive, and feels markedly more responsive. I'm 6'1", so the longer stretch is more comfortable for me over the long haul as well.
Back to top Go down

I'm excited...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: