12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New tyres!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New tyres! Empty
PostSubject: New tyres!   New tyres! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 pm

I love new tyres, especially when you've really run the other ones until they are buggered!

Put a shiny new pair of PR3's on today, rode to the end of the street just in time to see a Canberra car that didn't slow down entering the 50KPH zone in Bungendore embed itself in the back of another Canberra plated SUV that had! No injuries luckily but they must of been doing close to 100! It really doesn't worry me that the coppers blitz my town at Christmas when there are dorks like this on the roads. They would of continued happily through town at 100 oblivious to kids and old people. After all Bungendore is just 'A place you go through on the way to the coast'. Its not like anyone lives here or anything. If I were to speed through their leafy suburb in Canberra they'd want my head on a pike though because "That's different." Morons.

Anyway, I went off and scrubbed the tyres in while at least two sets of wallopers were engaged in clearing up the mess!

I love new tyres. Did I mention that Laughing 

Pete
Back to top Go down
Steak
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Steak

New tyres! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tyres!   New tyres! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm due for a new set of shoes. I'm going to try a set of the latest iteration of the Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIs that have improved shoulder compounds and better rain shedding. Should be fun.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Phang
Biondino
Biondino
Phang

New tyres! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New tyres!   New tyres! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:18 pm

I am thrifty  study  my 2010 G8VSE still wearing the original Pirelli Scorpion Sync at 20,000km.

I reckoned the front tyre will show the first bar of TWI in another one or two thousands kilometers. The rear tyre still has about 40% thread left.

I heard positive feedback from my mates about PR3, I'll probably put that on my GRiSO.

Phang
Back to top Go down

New tyres!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: