GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Roller Maps

Go down 
+22
mark111
akshaydeo
ScottMellor
opc
Guzzi Cat
nev
tocino
little750
Street
Bill Hagan
Triman023
pkroupa
Lenz9753
wardentm
Oz1200Guzzi
Steak
Lemppari
Charlie J
Pete Roper
Ralf z
beetle
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Roller Maps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:02 pm

I hadn't tried either Agostini yet. Stay tuned.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 am

Is there a roller map for the stock muffler yet?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm working on it. Issues with logging year and have stalled things. Plus, I'm not well and am unable to ride at the moment.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Hope you get well real soon, Mark - it's a right royal shit when you get laid up, for any time.
Back to top Go down
Triman023
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Triman023

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Mark

Sorry to hear you don't feel well. Not riding is awful. Looking forward to your riding and map making.

John
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:21 pm

LM-2 update. Seller claims both the LM-2 and sensor are working perfectly. Gee, what a surprise. They also claim I didn't return all of the kit. Preparing for a shit-fight. Suspect

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Lenz9753
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Lenz9753

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:16 am

beetle wrote:
LM-2 update. Seller claims both the LM-2 and sensor are working perfectly. Gee, what a surprise. They also claim I didn't return all of the kit. Preparing for a shit-fight. Suspect

Apart from being no bloody help at all, I hope the added stress of dealing with the hardware failure etc is not impacting on your health.

Look after yourself Mark - Nil carborundum illegitemi ! ...... (don't let the bastards grind you down)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Surprisingly calm I is. It's not adding to my poorly health, as I've been a big bag of sick for about 12 years now. Very Happy

A third party is now involved, so we'll see what happens.

BTW, I'm feeling somewhat better, it's a sunny day and I might go for a ride today. cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Interesting. Went for a wee flog and tried my 'alternative' logging method. cheers

Using Christian's other software, ScanST, which is basically a Windows version of ScanM5x, I did a successful logging run with no lock-ups. cheers

Of course, one has to carry a Windows device, in my case a netbook. A bit bulkier than I'd like, but it's fits nicely in my Givi 604. Utilizing the LC-2 serial output via USB-Serial adapter, the software can log much more data than its Android cousin. So much data in fact, that when I loaded the log onto my main PC, my ancient copy of Excel 2003 couldn't handle it. It has a limit of 1000 visible rows, so no matter how I tweaked the filters, I couldn't get it all the data into a useable Logworks file. Lucky for me, Excel 2010 is on my work laptop, and it has a 10,000 row limit when filtering.

End result? Very Good Log.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:52 am

beetle wrote:
Interesting. Went for a wee flog and tried my 'alternative' logging method. cheers

Using Christian's other software, ScanST, which is basically a Windows version of ScanM5x, I did a successful logging run with no lock-ups. cheers

Of course, one has to carry a Windows device, in my case a netbook. A bit bulkier than I'd like, but it's fits nicely in my Givi 604. Utilizing the LC-2 serial output via USB-Serial adapter, the software can log much more data than its Android cousin. So much data in fact, that when I loaded the log onto my main PC, my ancient copy of Excel 2003 couldn't handle it. It has a limit of 1000 visible rows, so no matter how I tweaked the filters, I couldn't get it all the data into a useable Logworks file. Lucky for me, Excel 2010 is on my work laptop, and it has a 10,000 row limit when filtering.

I (almost) understood every third word, but did decipher the bottom line.  Wink

Well done!

For things I understand more readily, how was "wee flog?"  Very Happy

Bill
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

For things I understand more readily, how was "wee flog?"  Very Happy

Bill

The wee flog was excellent. I wish I'd gone for a very long flog. When I got home, Leah says "you're obviously feeling better, would you move some pots for me?". After said pots were moved, she says "can you get the stump of that fern out?" I fetch the fencing bar and lever the massive stump out. Then she points at another stump, so I lever that one out. Then she asks if I can move a living fern for her. I do that. Then she says "can you put two star stakes in for me?" So I get my four-pounder and bash in two stakes. Then she says "Since you have the bar out, will you smash at least the first slab of the back path?" We have a concrete path out back that she wants gone. Each slab is 1500 long 800 wide. So I gets the sledge hammer and pound that slab into submission. I use the fencing bar and a lump of 4 X 4 to pull up the more stubborn chunks. The slab was 6 inches thick in some spots, so it took a bit of persuading. I then haul the larger chunks out into the trailer for later disposal. Leah rakes up the smaller chunks and carts them in a bucket to the trailer. By now I'm pretty much stuffed and there's no hope for another logging run, so I says to myself "self, smash another slab and gets some brownie points", so I smash a second slab. Leah says "I was hoping you'd only do one slab".

Screech!

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:30 pm

I showed this o Jude. She snorted and guffawed.

Wimmins are cruel like that.

I am about to go for a 'Wee Flog' myself.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:40 pm

I feel your pain, Beetle, go take a nappie.

“When I'm riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.
When I stop riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:52 pm

I've decided I fucken love ScanST. Post processing takes more effort, but the sheer amount of data is awesome. Factory roller map done! cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 pm

First iteration of the Agostini megaphone done. Interesting pipe. It weighs nothing and is not as loud as I thought it might be.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Your crazy man beetle
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:38 am

I'm crazier than a coconut.

OK peeps, I've sent out the roller versions of the Termi & Factory pipe maps. If you have one of these pipes on a roller GRiSO and didn't receive the update, please let me know. If you still have flat tappets, do not install the map. Stash it away for if and when you get an update.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
little750
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
little750

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks Mark should be rollerised by the end of the week, just waiting on head gaskets.
Back to top Go down
nev
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
nev

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:30 am

Hello Beetle , I have recently purchased a 2015 GRiSO  it is bog standard

could I put my hand up for a factory pipe map, I have cables on the way ,

it has yet to have its first service, I will get that done before I make any changes .

nev.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:28 pm

beetle wrote:
Utilizing the LC-2 serial output via USB-Serial adapter, the software can log much more data than its Android cousin.

Nice - so no need then for the BlueTooth adapter and / or LM-2? Do you still need to set those "coeff" adjust values?
Back to top Go down
nev
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
nev

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Thanks Beetle, trying to reply via pm system but got stuck in the out box some how

ill work it out eventually ,

thanks again,
nev.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:42 pm

beetle wrote:
I'm crazier than a coconut.

OK peeps, I've sent out the roller versions of the Termi & Factory pipe maps. If you have one of these pipes on a roller GRiSO and didn't receive the update, please let me know. If you still have flat tappets, do not install the map. Stash it away for if and when you get an update.

Cheers Beetle, thanks for the updated maps, the roller upgrade is on my "to do list" Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 am

Hey beetle, glad to hear you are feeling better. Your slab story was simply smashing I must say cheers cheers

My stock rollerized GRiSO would love to roll with your new map. Any chance I could test it out and give you some feedback?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roller Maps   Roller Maps - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Roller Maps
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next