GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Well here's a new one!

Go down 
+17
sidrat
LBC Tenni
Steak
keenerkeen07
waterbottle
wardentm
Converted Duc
Street
NorthernProducer
mark111
Lenz9753
Blue
Daves-i-Know
Ralf z
beetle
Pete Roper
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 pm

LBC Tenni wrote:
The Scrambler doesn't seem to be selling all that well here. I've seen very few on the road. I read an early review that predicted the Hipster kids here would shun it for not being "authentic". That seems to be very accurate. All the hipster kids here are on old Jap bikes. I have a friend who is making a fortune rebuilding the old Hondas and Yams for these kids. The biggest cunts around here seem to favor Sportsters and GSXRs. I've never found the Ducati guys here to be all that bad. Most of them are pretty serious and skilled riders, not the sort to care about retro styling. I guess moto culture varies considerably depending on the country or region.

Biggest selling Ducati here, "sigh", i have had more than enough of them and although some are still on my like list, mainly the Monsters, i have gone away from them to Triumph and Guzzi and can't see that i will go back
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Should have told the pricklet that Guzzi designed the L twin Ducati mill before they adopted it. lol
Oh the irony...
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Don't know to much of the Scrambler never riden one , but i wouldn't mind ..Currently besides my GRiSO i have a 2005 Ducati Multistrada  1000s hafta say i love the thing except for its a wee bit finicky ..
Its an entirely different bike than a GRiSO so you cant really compare them performance wise , different ideas as to what a motorcycle should be .
But what they have in common to a great degree is soul ..like most if not all the other mfg do not have , both bikes are just plain fun to ride and push the right buttons for me .
The GRiSO is my first Guzzi and i love the bike , in some ways more than the Multi but i consider myself lucky to have both and would stand up for Ducati if someone were to slag em to my face ..
The prick that Pete ran into is just a prick , they are all over the place.. here alot of them ride HD ...but really it doesnt matter what you ride its that you understand why you ride .
thats my take on this , just saying
Back to top Go down
Wildhenry
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Wildhenry

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 am

Sorry to see bikeism is alive and well....just like racism!
A stupid young boy (a lot of them around, some of them in their 60's and beyond!) should certainly not rattle an elder statesman of motorcycling, it should bring a smile as to how silly youths can be.
Does it really matter what bike one rides? next step to this is putting people down for the colour of their underpants!
Live and let ride!
WH
Back to top Go down
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 am

Cleaned the GRiSO and loaded it into my van. Tomorrow will we start our trip to Italy. A few days with around 18°C and sunshine i hope.

Sven
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last of the good ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well here's a new one!   Well here's a new one! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Well here's a new one!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: