GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Empty
PostSubject: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Yesterday, 300 mile route - 2 Mountain passes: Chinook Pass and Snoqualmie Pass - 1 Canyon road: Yakima river.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 GRiSO - my Diavolo Nero
1 Stelvio - Pedro of Ballardo
1 California 1400, first ride! - ghetto Street (Pete still likes his GRiSO 1100 best)

I forgot my video camera, only still photos. For perspective, here is a recent video of Chinook Pass. (Another Guzzi, Breva Sport 1200, some other guys video I copped from the Moto International website, shot in the last few weeks or so.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Much snow remains atop Chinook Pass (adjacent to Mount Rainier, highest peak in Washington)

Summit of Chinook Pass (elevation 5,430 feet)

Respite for lunch - Natchez, Washington

Stop for gas - Selah, Washington. 'Twas fookin' hot on the other side of the mountains. I'm happy to live on the cool side...

Great ride. We all switched bikes a couple of times during the day. The Stelvio really is an effortless carver. The new Cali is a marvel. Once I found the sweet spot position-wise, I was in torque nirvana... I still love my GRiSO best though... What a great day!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 am

Yikes!  Pete got him a Cali 1400?  The sculpture business must be gooood...Smile
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 am

Yeah, well, it's actually Esther's.  Pete was just borrowing it for the day.  (And Pedro and I got to borrow it for a bit too...)affraid

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am

So, they traded in her Stone, huh?  I think it's great that Esther's confidence has increased to where she's willing to pilot that big beast.  Good for her!cheers
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 am

Steak
Great photo's buddy and looks a great ride.
Must remember to take pictures when on a ride I usually forget.
Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too   Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Two Pass Blast and a Canyon Carve too
Page 1 of 1