GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Quick blast up to Globe AZ

Go down 
+2
DungeonMaster
Enzo the baker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

Quick blast up to Globe AZ Empty
PostSubject: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:18 am

Sunday morning dawn patrol, before the oven came on. Took the GRiSO up to Globe AZ. Snapped a couple of shots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:59 am

"Dawn Patrol" - Yes Sir, I Like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:02 am

COOL! It's been way too hot here as well. Over 105 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
opc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
opc

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:45 am

Good stuff! I love the run to Globe.

Note to admin: I apparently cast a vote? Not sure what that's all about.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:03 am

opc wrote:
Note to admin:  I apparently cast a vote?  Not sure what that's all about.

You may have done it inadvertently, but you can give or take away ghetto cred™ by clicking on either the + or - symbols on any posting. I don't encourage use of the -, but if you like a post and want to give some cred, then click on the + symbol.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
opc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
opc

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 am

Steak wrote:
opc wrote:

You may have done it inadvertently, but you can give or take away ghetto cred™ by clicking on either the + or - symbols on any posting.  I don't encourage use of the -, but if you like a post and want to give some cred, then click on the + symbol.

Very much inadvertently. I did not mean to take any "cred" away from Enzo. Is there an "undo" button somewhere? After all, a run up to Globe is a very cool thing.
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 pm

opc wrote:
Steak wrote:
opc wrote:

You may have done it inadvertently, but you can give or take away ghetto cred™️ by clicking on either the + or - symbols on any posting.  I don't encourage use of the -, but if you like a post and want to give some cred, then click on the + symbol.

Very much inadvertently.  I did not mean to take any "cred" away from Enzo.  Is there an "undo" button somewhere?  After all, a run up to Globe is a very cool thing.

Wow I didn't even know what Cred was or how it happens! I have 6 Cred it seems.
I had Crud once and went to a dermetologist. Cred sound like the stuff whales eat. Wink 
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 am

Any of you guys going to the Guzzi Rally in Datil New Mexico this weekend? Sounds like we should try for a GRiSO group shot. (work computer, no can access the Globe shots so that'll have to wait till this evening)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick blast up to Globe AZ   Quick blast up to Globe AZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Quick blast up to Globe AZ
Page 1 of 1