GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO ghetto decals

Go down 
+5
HCSO617
Oz1200Guzzi
Street
beetle
Steak
9 posters

Would you be interested in a GRiSOghetto sponsorship decal package?
Gold Level - $50.00 USD
GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_lcap32%GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Silver Level - $25.00 USD
GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_lcap25%GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Bronze Level - $10.00 USD
GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_lcap32%GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
No Sponsor package but would buy individual decals $5-10 per unit
GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_lcap11%GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Fuck off, you are a greedy bastard!
GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_lcap0%GRiSO ghetto decals I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Steak
Godfather
Steak

GRiSO ghetto decals Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 am

Hey guys,

Been thinking about this for a while and am considering buying a plus-grade, non-commercial vinyl cutter to make some custom decals for the GRiSO and or Moto Guzzi in general. I've priced these types of decals at local commercial sign makers, but the cost is pretty ridiculous on a per unit basis. So I'm wondering if there is enough interest here to sort of communal-ize the cost of such a venture. The cutters and the vinyl rolls are relatively affordable, but not cheap.

I was thinking of creating a few tiers of GRiSOghetto™ "sponsorship" that would include variety packages of GRiSO/GRiSOghetto themed reflective decals depending upon the sponsorship level. It would go something like this:

• Gold: A package of 12 Decals for your GRiSO/helmet/toolbox etc. and would include a 20% discount on any additional decal purchases. Price: $50.00

• Silver: A package of 6 Decals for your GRiSO/helmet/toolbox etc. and would include a 10% discount on any additional decal purchases. Price: $25.00

• Bronze: A package of 2-3 Decals for your GRiSO/helmet/toolbox etc. and would include a 5% discount on any additional decal purchases. Price: $10.00

Packages would include various sizes of the GRiSO logo, possibly the Moto Guzzi logo, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] decal, perhaps a Black Devil logo, and possibly something personalized for the sponsor. Any other suggestions?

So what would be your interest level? I'll attach a poll to get a general idea.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh yeah. You know what I want....

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Street wrote:

Subtle, I say, Pete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Somebody like precious metals?
Back to top Go down
HCSO617
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
HCSO617

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Steak, my wife is a school teacher and purchased a super duper vinyl cutter and does all sorts of stickers. shirts for her students and teachers. She made me a few Guzzi shirts.

If you want I could probably convince her to do a trial run for you.  If you have a design in mind let me know, or send it my way.  

Matt
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 am

I didn't vote, because it's early in the morning, and I was lazy and undecided.  Rolling Eyes

That said, happy to support forum if needed and as needed; I just don't need any more tees (100+ just now; no, really) or decals (run out of room to put 'em).   Very Happy

Bill
Back to top Go down
not-fishing
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
not-fishing

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:
That said, happy to support forum if needed and as needed; I just don't need any more tees (100+ just now; no, really) or decals (run out of room to put 'em).   Very Happy

Bill

There's T's??

Do they come in 'Marican sizing?  

Right now I'm having to loose 20 lbs or so to fit in my new leather jacket - the waist is fine, shoulders fine it's just that taper where I used to taper years ago

On the decals what ever you want, I have room on my Helmet. Pillage!
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 am

In for gold. Hopefully you can be coerced into making some Stelvio stickers too.

Back to top Go down
Pedro
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
Pedro

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 pm

I remember talk a while back about a misadventure sticker too. One of those oval location ones with mADV.
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 am

Pedro wrote:
I remember talk a while back about a misadventure sticker too. One of those oval location ones with mADV.

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
Pedro

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO ghetto decals   GRiSO ghetto decals Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO ghetto decals
Page 1 of 1