GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...

Go down 
+8
sgw01
cytocycle
Oca
Chriso
beetle
Pete Roper
Steak
rboe
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cytocycle
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cytocycle

rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 am

rboe you are going to have to ride at the back of the group with that new seat following Chriso and then leave a gap for all the other GRiSO's with good looking seats.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:49 pm

You guys are hurting my feelings! I think I'll go ride my CB1100 now.....

and Chris, you have seat to sit considering the pregnant guppy YOU sit on! Smile

Wish it was brown though...
Back to top Go down
sgw01
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
sgw01

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 pm

You could always put one of these on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Now that's a real saddle!
Back to top Go down
sgw01
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
sgw01

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Giddy up.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm

That would put blisters on my skinny arse.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Pete's RDL seat arrived today. A little elbo grease and Grotts' Leather treatment and she looks like new. Did a quick test fit sit: Vunderbar!!

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Aieeeee! my eyes, oh, my eyes!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

You know, once I sit on it, cover the back with the Giant Loop saddle bag - you won't see it! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 pm

What a couch! Maybe take a carving knife and level the back seat off.  pig 
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Disgusting. Truly an epic tragedy, on a Tenni no less.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:07 pm

That rear seat is actually a spoiler to keep the rear wheel planted.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
sgw01
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
sgw01

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 pm

WTF? I wish their was a vomit Emoticon. or a This thread is worthless with pictures Emoticon.
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Went about ten miles, got gas, damn thing feels darn good on the bum. Parking lot manners are for the birds though. Those wings interfere with leg placement. Since that is about 0.01% of the time on the bike I can live with that.

Seems to be about two inches higher than stock. Was thinking of putting the stock pegs back on, but now I think not.

Over time; some mods I'm mulling over. Ditch the rear seat and make it flow into the fender better. Have the side wings kinda match the lower tupperware on the gas tank with a forward arrow look. And recover the sides in burnt sienna leather look with the black texture on the top. Should temper the look a bit.

I fitted the Giant Loop, not a good fit. But it was empty, maybe it will fit a wee bit better filled up.

I have a used black stock seat that was to be a donor seat; perhaps I should have that one made like I said above instead of hacking up the RDL.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm

That seat is one of the best traveled accessories in the world I reckon, its gone trans pacific twice!

And yes, it is hideous and it wasn't any better for me than the stocker but it is certainly, errr....'Individual' Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 am

sgw01 wrote:
 WTF? I wish their was a vomit Emoticon. or a This thread is worthless with pictures Emoticon.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:28 am

I seen it in the flesh.
I cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 am

The reality is, my Mother can't see how fat her arse is either, but she always sits comfortably.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 am

Ralf z wrote:
I seen it in the flesh.
I cried.

Hey now - I think we're all being a bit negative. I would say "Wow, that seat sure makes your stock muffler look great!"

cyclops 
Back to top Go down
cytocycle
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cytocycle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:51 pm

I'm just speechless

it's causing me to drink just seeing that photo  Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:53 pm

You're just jealous because it won't fit the GROM.... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
cytocycle
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cytocycle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

rboe wrote:
You're just jealous because it won't fit the GROM.... Laughing 

That seat would use all 8.5hp the grom has to overcome the wind drag! just break motion to 5mph
Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh it's very aerodynamic. So far all my farts have flowed gently up the spoiler in back and into the slipstream. Impressive! cheers 
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:47 pm

While absently staring out the window of a plane today, it's wing became the centre of my attention and it hit me: you can use all that voluminous ugliness as an extra fuel tank. Since you can't hang your arse off that shocker in the twisties and will be forced to ride bolt upright while on lookers either laugh or cry and small children cry for their mothers, you may as well get some distance out of it......

clown 

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
cytocycle
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
cytocycle

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:39 pm

You have no idea how many people stopped this morning at the Grotto for breakfast as they stopped and had to go back and look at the ....... and take pictures..... it was serious OMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...   rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

rboe's perch on the precipice of oblivion...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: