GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust

Go down 
+7
GHTE
usedtobefast
Richard
wardentm
wyno
Steak
jmardy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jmardy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jmardy

Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 am

What an amazing well-kept and thoughtfully upgraded bike!
Only 2800 miles.
I'm super impressed with the bike, the motor is amazing, power everywhere, even sub 3K.
The exhaust is sublime.
Handling is great (I need to do a suspension set up for my weight).
This is kind of replacing a 2016 Ducati Hypermotard 939SP and will live next to an '05 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replika, a KTM 690 SMC and a 2010 KTM 990 Supermoto T (SMT).

Really appreciate this forum, it was super helpful when I was researching and y'all seem like a really friendly and helpful group (but with a nice dry sense of humor).
I'm in San Rafael, CA, Marin County just north of San Francisco.
Cheers,
-John
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:48 am

Welcome!

Enjoy that GRiSO John!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:49 am

Welcome to the forum John. Lots of good advice on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:14 am

Having previously owned a Hyper I would say the GRiSO is no comparison, but you've got 2 KTM's that should satisfy your lunatic needs. GRiSO should balance your riding life when a little sanity is required.

Welcome.

Wayne.
Back to top Go down
jmardy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jmardy

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:22 am

ghezzi wrote:
Having previously owned a Hyper I would say the GRiSO is no comparison, but you've got 2 KTM's that should satisfy your lunatic needs. GRiSO should balance your riding life when a little sanity is required.

Welcome.

Wayne.

Part of the reason I sold the Hyper is that I know it was just a matter of time before I got a truly spectacular speeding (or worse) ticket.
Every time I rode that thing I turned into some kind of deranged hooligan. Oh and the service is stupidly expensive.
I do miss it though.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:57 am

You're in trouble anyway. The GRiSO is a hooligan bike too.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 am

G'day John
Great looking ride there ....
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Hello John. Bienvenue cheers
Back to top Go down
usedtobefast
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
usedtobefast

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Great bike! Love that exhaust. And kind of funny, I also have a 990 SMT ... not sure if that is my travel/hooligan bike and the GRiSO is my day trip/hooligan bike? Who knows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Welcome John. Your bike looks brand new. Happy riding mate.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
jmardy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jmardy

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Thanks guys. Yeah, Bela is the kind of guy you want to buy a bike from. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:13 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, John.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
jmardy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jmardy

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 am

I haven't had much time but I did a little ride out through some local twisties yesterday.
I am pretty amazed. The motor pulls and pulls, even from like 2500 RPM. Handling is similar to the BMW R1100S, which is very good. Not terrible quick turning but stable and neutral. Brakes are excellent. The thing is surprisingly quick.
Super smooth on the freeway too. I can't wait to get a decent ride in.
Would have ridden today but helped a buddy of mine pick up 2002 Guzzi V11 LeMans.
Back to top Go down
Dave Swanson
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dave Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:10 am

Welcome! It certainly looks as though you are off to a good start! Sweet machine!
Back to top Go down
midnite
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
midnite

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:46 am

Another North Bay GRiSO! Excellent! I’m just north of you in Petaluma - happen to work in San Rafael, and enjoy the commute roads in west Sonoma/Marin occasionally: Lucas Valley etc. Let me know if you want to try and meet up for a local ride, eh!? Welcome!
Matt
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome! Great looking GRiSO, but I may be a bit biased Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust   Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just bought WhiteGC's '14 with Ipothesys exhaust
Page 1 of 1