GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?

Go down 
+2
V11
Brent S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brent S
Biondino
Biondino
Brent S

Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Empty
PostSubject: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 am

Was aimlessly cruising the interweb on Saturday evening as one does after a few cans of ale, and I noticed that the Pirelli Angel GT II has just been released. No first hand real world reports yet, but this could be the answer for those who loved the original Angels but had reservations about the design getting a bit long in the tooth. Would be really interested in anyone who hears more, intends to buy, or better still, actually tries them.

Brent.
Back to top Go down
Brent S
Biondino
Biondino
Brent S

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Well, these have clearly been a raging success........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V11
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
V11

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi Brent,
I just put the GT Angel on the rear of my GRiSO after the RP4. They have stopped numbering the GT range over here it seems, as now it is just a GT Angel. I like them and have had them on several Guzzis including the V11. It's literally been on for only a day or so though, so no feedback as yet. The RP4 let go on me in the rain once and was prone to picking up punctures (just an unlucky tyre maybe). Hence the switch back to GTA. I'll put a GTA on the front too just before the Fringe.
Back to top Go down
NewApriliaGuy
Carlotto
Carlotto
NewApriliaGuy

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:45 am

I'll be putting them on next season (regardless of whether or not my PRs are finished). Put the Angel GTs on my Aprilia last year and find them vastly superior to the PRs on my GRiSO now.
Back to top Go down
V11
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
V11

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:27 am

Front GTA is on. All rubber nipples still in tact front and rear. Ready for the Fringe.
Back to top Go down
Joeker80
Carlotto
Carlotto
Joeker80

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:43 pm

I don't have the Angel GT 2, but I do have the Angel GT on my Norge, and I absolutely love them. I will be putting a set of the GT 2 on the GRiSO this fall.
Back to top Go down
Bill Dee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Bill Dee

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:40 am

Had them installed on my 1200 Sport. WOW !!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:14 am

A word of caution - all new tyres feel fantastic because the old ones were shit, that's why you were replacing them.

New tyres feel new and may lull you into a false sense of nirvana. Wait till they are half worn before proper judgement.

My $0.02 worth...

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?   Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pirelli Angel GT II tyres........anyone getting them?
Page 1 of 1